Just when you are starting to get sick of the dining hall food (likely the first day of school), the Foodspotting app can save you. It is like the popular dating site Tinder, but for meals in restaurants nearby. If you don’t like that meal or restaurant all you have to do is swipe left, just like Tinder.
1. Food will always match with you.
With the Foodspotting app you are guaranteed to find a match. Food doesn’t judge, so your appearance will definitely be a match for any meal.
2. Boyfriend and Girlfriend both end in the letters “end” and food does not.
Therefore, the Foodspotting app never ends.You won’t have to deal with anymore bad breakups.
3. You don’t have to worry about the awkward encounters of foods you matched with.
It is okay if you go to Jethro’s and you don’t get the meal you swiped for. You can see other food.
4. It is socially acceptable to try as many meals as you want.
Yes, you can be exclusive and try other restaurants and meals. It may not be financially acceptable, but at least the restaurants won’t tell each other about your situation.
5. Fear not, a bad date isn’t the end.
There are always other salads to try or other nacho entrees, don’t worry!
6. You don’t have to worry about fake dates.
That restaurant you swiped for is real.They won’t let you down like that. There are no lies with Foodspotting. If they don’t have the meal you want, they have other options it is not the end. What you see in the picture is actually what you get.
7. Do I need another reason? Just get the damn app!
Here is a picture of my next date.