Spoon UF came together at Cymplify in Gainesville, Florida for Cymplify’s first ever Food Truck Rally. On that rainy (what else is new) afternoon, us Spoonies were accompanied by food trucks such as Monsta Lobsta, Off the Griddle, and Bubba Luigi’s.

People from everywhere in Gainesville attended, and they voted Soup to Nuts their favorite Food Truck of the day (their grilled cheese gave us all the feels). If you missed the event (or want to relive it), here’s a few of our fav dishes we ate:

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

These may look like just ordinary french fries, but boy, does that extra shredded cheese make a difference.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Potentially the softest, creamiest ice cream I’ve ever eaten. The Working Cow Creamery’s slogan, “There’s love in every scoop” holds true to its smooth, old-fashioned taste.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Mac and Cheese ON Grilled Cheese could very well be the best twist to a grilled cheese sandwich we’ve ever seen. Click here to find out 17 other ways to strengthen your grilled cheese sandwich game.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

The tomato sauce with the pieces of fried eggplant were a match made in heaven. Check out these easy-to-make eggplant recipes that you can make right in your common room.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

These smoothies don’t just look beautiful, they also taste beautiful. Want to make your own delicious smoothie before that 8:30am math class? Click here.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

This amped up grilled cheese sandwich with blueberry spreading and brie was definitely a fan favorite.

Food Truck

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

The healthiest option that was on any of the menus–a fresh, simple wrap with falafel, tomatoes, onions and leafy greens.