Although the season of giving is passed, there are always moments when we frantically search for a perfect gift. Whether it be for a housewarming, a birthday, or an anniversary, special occasions often call for special gestures.

With this in mind, we have compiled a gift guide that will wow all of the food lovers out there and make people run to you for gift ideas. Plus, there’s a good chance a grateful recipient might even share some of their yummy treats with you.

For the Impatient Friend: Edoughble Cookie Dough

gift

Photo courtesy of edoughble.com

Why wait for baked cookies when you can eat cookie dough? This family-based company makes edible cookie dough — no need to worry about salmonella.

With a dozen flavors and different options such as gift cards and food subscription services, we can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t love getting this gift. Or, you can make your own edible cookie dough dip like this.

For the Diva: Maggie Louise Chocolate

gift

Photo courtesy of maggielouiseconfections.com

After her classical training at Le Cordon Bleu, Maggie Louise was passionate about transforming her passion for sweets into a new type of chocolate company.

Who knew makeup was edible? These confections are beautifully crafted from white chocolate to look like lipstick, but we promise they don’t taste like cosmetics. For more beauty gift ideas, check these out.

For the Francophile: Dana’s Bakery Macarons

gift

Photo courtesy of danasbakery.com

Dana’s Bakery puts a modern twist on classic macarons — with flavors like PB&J and cookie dough. Order custom boxes, subscriptions, or holiday packages for that friend who’s been wanting a vacay to France for Christmas. Or you can make your own macarons like this.

For the Chocoholic: Chuao Chocolate Bars

Chauo has been popping up in bookstores, boutiques, supermarkets and airports recently with their unique list of flavors growing.

With chocolate infused with potato chips, bacon, pretzels or even chipotle, these bars are sure to impress. Or mix it up and make some epic Rice Krispies treats like this.

For the Health-Nut: Bestowed

gift

Photo courtesy of conciousbox.com

Bestowed, formerly known as Conscious Box, is a food subscription service that drops a box at your doorstep every month — one packed chock-full of a variety of health foods.

Each month varies from protein bars, to coconut water to kale chips. Bestowed even caters to those with diet restrictions offering vegan and gluten-free alternatives. An element of surprise with every opening, it’s like getting a new gift every time.

For the Cocktail-Loving Hipster: Owl’s Brew Tea

gift

Photo courtesy of harpersbaazar.com

Owl’s Brew is the new kid on the block: a revolutionary tea designed to be mixed with cocktails. The sleek black bottles contain tea, water, and agave — what you do from there is up to you. Not over 21? You can still drink Owl’s Brew straight up for a refreshing beverage.