Trader Joe’s is the go-to place for dessert. The store has shown us that just about everything tastes amazing when covered in chocolate, and never fails to provide us with unique treats like their world-famous cookie butter.

Plus, the store’s ridiculously affordable prices make any dessert purchase seem guilt-free. We’ve shown you some of the best frozen desserts  TJ’s has to offer, and now, we’d like to introduce you to some amazing sweets that are all under $5.

Gone Bananas Chocolate-Covered Banana Bites

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of @caryannell on Instagram

One of Trader Joe’s many chocolate-dipped creations, these frozen banana bites are perfect for those days when you want a lighter, healthy-ish treat. Don’t worry about thawing these, they’re soft enough to enjoy straight out of the freezer.

Mango Mango Mochi

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of @artofdessert on Instagram

Trader Joe’s recently introduced an entire collection of mango desserts, including this dairy-free sorbet mochi. Filled with mango sorbet and mango jam, these creamy treats have double the mango flavor. The store does offer soy ice cream, but now vegan and lactose-intolerant shoppers have another delicious ice cream-like option.

Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of bakeat350.blogspot.com

These ice cream sandwiches may be seasonal, but pumpkin spice season is just around the corner. Enjoy the iconic fall flavor in these frozen bite-sized desserts that make for a perfect complement to your hot pumpkin spice latte.

Hold the Cone Mini Ice Cream Cones

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of @traderjoeslist on Instagram

There’s no need to chase down the ice cream man or make a trip to Baskin Robbins. These two-bite Drumstick-like treats are a delicious and adorable solution to small ice cream cravings. You can get a box of eight cones (or four regular-sized ice cream cones) in chocolate or vanilla.

Molten Macarons

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of kirbiescravings.com

Macaron ice cream sandwiches are gaining popularity, but what about filling the pastry with something hot? Rich lava cake meets the trendy macaron in this indulgent dessert, available in chocolate and salted butterscotch. Each box contains two large macarons that you can pop in the microwave and serve with ice cream or coffee.

Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites

cheap frozen desserts

If it has cookie butter in the name, you know it’s going to be good. Skip the expensive Cheesecake Factory slices and serve guests (or just yourself) these pretty little bites.

Mini Cinnamon Sugar Churros

cheap frozen desserts

Photo courtesy of @spiceislandvegan on Instagram

Craving this classic carnival treat? Now you can enjoy all-natural churros anytime by picking up a bag in the freezer section. All you have to do is bake them for a few minutes, roll them in the cinnamon-sugar provided, and enjoy with your favorite ice cream, drink, or topping.