It’s just another typical Sunday afternoon in your bed binge-watching Netflix. You’ve lost track of time and have no idea if it’s lunchtime, dinnertime or even a decent time to eat. Suddenly, one of the main characters in the show you’re watching starts eating something so delicious that you begin to drool with their every bite. We have narrowed down this list down to the seven most mouthwatering dishes our favorite characters have ever eaten on TV.

1. Cheesecake on ‘Friends’

TV

If you did not completely understand and support Rachel and Chandler’s decision to eat the cheesecake directly from the floor, then I do not need you in my life. The cheesecake from Mama’s Little Bakery, which they claim to be the best they’ve ever had, definitely looked 100% worth it and deserving of much more than just the 5-second-rule.

2. “Sumbitches” Cookies on ‘How I Met Your Mother’

TV

When we finally get to see the mother and see how she meets the squad, we witness how Lily and her bond over a delicious treat: Sumbitches Cookies. The cookies are made with an impossible-to-decline combination of chocolate, caramel and peanut butter. They quickly become friends. I mean, who wouldn’t with these cookies involved, which leave us all drooling while watching TV.

3. Pumpkin Pie on ‘Gossip Girl’

TV

“Good morning, Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source in the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.” Yeah, the gossip was great and everything, but what about the food?! Gossip Girl is filled with fancy NYC restaurants and Queen B’s favorite, homemade pumpkin pie. Lonely boy, you forgot to scheme your way into getting that recipe.

4. Junk Food on ‘Gilmore Girls’

TV

It’s hard to narrow down just one time when Gilmore Girls made us hungry. Luke’s Diner, the infinite amounts pizza and Pop Tarts, and don’t get me talking about Sookie’s cuisine. No wonder a Gilmore Girls Cookbook is coming out soon. Lorelai Gilmore made every household look like the most boring and healthy house ever.

5. Waffles on ‘Parks and Recreation’

TV

Parks and Rec did a fabulous job emphasizing the three main ingredients for the recipe of life: friends, work and waffles. I think at one point or another, we all wanted to take a trip to the fictional world of TV and submerge into a bunch of waffles from JJ’s Diner.

6. Ribs on ‘House of Cards’

TV

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Who doesn’t crave ribs while watching House of Cards? Enjoying ribs anywhere and anytime just like Frank Underwood is forever one of my aspirations.

7. Grilled Cheese on ‘Jane The Virgin’

TV

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Abuela’s Grilled Cheese is the definition of comfort food. There’s nothing this ooey-gooey sandwich can’t fix, even an unexpected pregnancy when you’re a virgin. Many claim that Jane could survive on these sandwiches alone, and from the looks of it, I believe I could too.