Cookie dough is crazy delicious. It was always a treat to eat the dough raw as a kid because you weren’t supposed to. I had always assumed it was only for making cookies, but I’m (thankfully) totally wrong. I’m going to show you some recipes that incorporate raw — yes, raw— cookie dough.

1. Cookie Dough Dip

cookie dough game

Photo by Rayna Mohrmann

Have you ever just wanted to eat spoonfuls of cookie dough, but felt that couldn’t be justified as a meal? Well, you’re welcome. You can! This recipe is like any other chip dip, except it’s made of the same ingredients as cookie dough (minus the egg). Check out the recipe below and give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.

2. Vegan Chocolate-Dipped Cookie Dough Bites

cookie dough game

Photo by Daniela Childers

The next recipe incorporates dips your dough in chocolate. Unexpected ingredients (chickpeas and oats) put a twist on normal cookie dough. The combination really comes together and getting a bite of both chocolate and cookie dough makes this a great snack.

3. Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough & Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches

cookie dough game

Photo by Sarah Yanofsky

Another recipe takes ice cream, snickerdoodle, pumpkin and cookie dough and creates a refreshing ice cream sandwich. The cookie dough holds this sandwich together, making each bite a sweet balance of cinnamon, pumpkin and cookie dough. This is especially nice on those hot days that happen pretty much every day in LA.

4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-Stuffed Pretzels

cookie dough game

Photo courtesy of Abigail Wilkins and Pinterest

Have you ever craved something sweet and something salty at the same time? Well,l with these pretzels you get the best of both worlds. Chunks of cookie dough are kneaded into parts of the pretzel, making every bite unique and leaving you wanting more.

5. Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites

cookie dough game

Photo by Ariel Coonin

Get a taste of the holiday spirit year around with bits of crushed peppermints in balls of cookie dough. You could even switch it up and make your own unique creation if peppermint isn’t your favorite.

6. Cookie Dough Cream Cheese

cookie dough game

GIF by Elena Besser

If you’re feeling like you need something sweet in the morning, why not add some cookie dough? Quick and easy to make, spread this cream cheese on your bagel, toast, or just eat it plain. This tasty treat is easy to love and tastes great, so you should definitely give it a shot.

7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Pancakes

cookie dough game

Photo courtesy of @thebarefitcontessa on Instagram

Looking for another way to eat cookie dough for breakfast? Did you ever think pancakes and cookie dough would even work together? Well they do indeed. These pancakes hit the mark. Surprisingly simple, these pancakes are only made with four ingredients, but they’ll fill you up fast.

Now you’re ready to start exploring the wonderful world of cookie dough. Have fun baking these recipes and making your own creations!