Living in Southern California without a car is like being given a mouthwatering plate of pasta without a fork – doable but probably not worth it. Everywhere we want to go and everything we want to eat is just a few miles too far for our poor legs and our busy lives. To help ease the pain and to provide refuge during long study nights we’ve compiled a list of the best delivery options near campus to make your year delicious.

1. Tandoori Chef

Tandoori Chef
has to be one of the best Indian cuisine options close to UCSD, and the fact that you can get their delicious food delivered straight to your door makes this an option you can’t pass up. You need to try their rich, authentic butter chicken, eaten with handfuls of perfectly cooked naan. Trust me your exploding taste buds and content stomach will be plenty thankful afterwards.

2. Veggie Grill

A photo posted by Veggie Grill (@veggiegrill) on Jul 1, 2015 at 1:17pm PDT

Veggie Grill
is a well known favorite of the vegetarians in the world. Located close to campus at UTC they also deliver their incredible vegetarian dishes straight to your door. Don’t let its name fool you into thinking it only appeals to vegetarians. Their faux meat and incredible carrot cake make this a go-to delivery option for even the most die hard carnivores.

3. Little Korea

A photo posted by kay_pierce (@kay_pierce) on Jul 17, 2015 at 7:51pm PDT

Little Korea
is an amazing delivery option for those experiencing intense Korean food cravings. They deliver amazing tofu soups, a refreshing cold noodle dish called mulnangmyun, and must-have bibimbob (A Korean rice dish with veggies and meat).

4. Regents Pizzeria

A photo posted by Alan Go (@alanmgo) on Aug 23, 2015 at 4:57pm PDT

Regents Pizzeria
is the most well known artisan pizza place near campus. They make absolutely divine New York style pizzas as well as hearty Chicago deep dish pizzas. Their White pizza, a combination of spinach and ricotta cheese, is so incredibly delicious it makes ordering other delivery pizzas an unforgivable mistake.

5. Del Sushi

A photo posted by Sherry (@sherry7berry) on May 3, 2015 at 8:32pm PDT

You can’t compile a list of delivery favorites near UCSD without including Del Sushi. They deliver fresh sushi and other Japanese entrees straight to your door. Try this out the next time you’re craving sushi amidst a storm of midterms.

6. Abbey’s Real Texas BBQ

A photo posted by Jasette (@jasette) on Aug 27, 2015 at 9:08pm PDT

Eating good BBQ is like experiencing heaven in your mouth; sadly us Californians don’t get to experience it very often. Luckily Abbey’s Real Texas BBQ makes some fantastic barbecued goodies (the ribs are absolutely to die for) and they can deliver right to your door. Their minimum order is a bit steep at $45, but if you’re eating with a group it shouldn’t be a problem.

7. Star Anise Thai Cuisine

A photo posted by Natalia (@nanonat) on Jul 19, 2011 at 12:05pm PDT

Everyone loves Thai food (anyone who says they don’t clearly hasn’t eaten the good stuff). But getting some quality Thai noodles or curries near UCSD is near impossible without a car. Star Anise Thai Cuisine is the best option for all those Thai cravings, especially cravings for Pad Thai. One word of caution:their idea of spicy really is spicy.