What's it like to live the life of a celebrity? With Snapchat, it's easier for us to find out. With everyone from models GiGi Hadid and Kendall Jenner to actor and former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger avidly posting Snapchat stories, we get glimpses into the lives of the rich and famous. But what's it like to eat like a celebrity? If you follow these Snapchat accounts, you'll find out:

1. Kylie Jenner (@kylizzlemynizzl)

Although her Snapchats range from lots of selfies to showing off her cars and dogs, to even more selfies and showing off her makeup collection, there are some really great food moments thrown in there.

On Sundays, you get a sneak a peek of her "Soul Food Sundays" dinner, where she snaps massive amounts of fried chicken, mac n' cheese, and basically everything else a college student craves on a Sunday night. You'll definitely get jealous when you see the massive amounts of food that get sent to her for free by companies like POM or cupcakes from her employees. 

2. Chrissy Teigen (@chrissyteigen)

She has her own cookbook, so you know it's real. You can peek snaps of her dogs and daughter, Luna, but the magical part of following Chrissy Teigen on Snapchat is the food that she posts. She gives sneak peeks of recipes from her cookbook that are almost good enough to make you want to get out of your bed and cook them yourself. Her trademark emoji is even a slice of pizza.

3. Jonathan Cheban (@jonathancheban)

pizza, bacon, pepperoni, lobster
Veronica Kampfe

If you're going to follow any celebrities on this list, you need to follow Kim Kardashian's long-time BFF. I can promise you that on any given day, he will have a Snapchat story in some exclusive restaurant, with a beautiful display of free food. Restaurants literally throw food at him, giving him the most exclusive tables for himself and his guests (think private dining rooms). 

While there will be a few snaps thrown in there of a new t-shirt he is super obsessed with, his Snapchat story is almost exclusively devoted to his love of food and it will 100% make you jealous. I mean, he calls himself "Foodgōd".

4. Giada De Laurentis (@gdelaurentis)

Giada is a great option if you're looking for something a little more gourmet. She shows the in's and out's of her restaurant, and also does quite a lot of traveling. If you're looking to get extremely jealous of mouth-watering meals and seriously want to up your cooking game, this pro chef is a must-follow.

5. Ree Drummond (@thepioneerwoman)

Ree Drummond, aka the Pioneer Woman, really knows her food. If you follow her cooking show, you know that she is obsessed with her family, so her Snapchat is filled with funny videos from her daily life.

But the food is the real reason why you need to follow the Pioneer Woman. Unlike Jonathan Cheban, whose food snaps are at exclusive restaurants you really can't replicate, the Pioneer Woman gives snaps and videos of food that you can attempt to follow to embrace your inner chef.

6. JoJo Fletcher (@jfletchaa)

cake, pizza, doughnut
Veronica Kampfe

Before you allow your hate for the Bachelorette to taint your opinion of the Season 12 winner's Snapchat account, think for a second about the fact that JoJo lives in her hometown of Dallas, Texas. That means a lot of snaps of Southern comfort food. 

While there are some snaps thrown in there of spontaneous car karaoke with fiancée Jordan Rodgers, the food snaps are definitely posted often and they aren't to be missed. Just be sure you're not too distracted by her ginormous Neil Lane diamond ring to catch a glimpse of the food.

7. DJ Khaled (@djkhaled)

A video posted by @dj.khaled.snapchat on

Come on, he really had to make this list. While his food choices may not be "gourmet" and focus a lot on green apples and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, his humorous approach to eating is something worth following him for.

He actually has encouraged me to eat a lot more green apples, seeing as they are a "major key" to life, but he also wants you to know that loving food is nothing to be ashamed of. And if you think that lifestyle is unhealthy, check out his (very sweaty) gym snaps.

Here's to hoping that next time you open up Snapchat, you'll be greeted with lots of drool-worthy food.