After a long week of school, we can’t wait to head to the townhouses or beach to blow off steam from the stressful school week. But first…CARBS. We don’t want you to be the one who forgets to eat dinner and needs to be carried out of the party. There are plenty of quick options on campus that will fill you up before your night out. Here are some of the best options.

1. Pasta

Fairfield

Whether Barone is serving tortellini or spaghetti, pasta should be your go to before a night out. Not only is it filling, but you really can’t mess it up!

2. Bagel

Fairfield

Bagels are the key to success. Toast it up, add some butter and you’re saved from the dreaded morning hangover. Well, only if you can manage to avoid your bagel catching on fire in the temperamental toasters in Barone.

3. Wrap

Fairfield

You can never go wrong with a chicken caesar wrap. And it’s even better when you get the good sandwich lady who wraps it like a pro.

4. Stir Fry

Fairfield

One of the greatest perks of Barone. When nothing appeals to you, stir fry always hits the spot. Start with some rice and from their the possibilities are endless. Not only is rice great for soaking up soy sauce, but it’ll help soak up that room temperature beer later too.

5. Flatbread

Fairfield

Whether you’re craving cheese, margarita, or buffalo chicken, flatbreads at the Stag are a necessity before a night at the beach. Just hope that they get your name right.

6. Chicken Parm Grinder

Fairfield

No crowd and no line at the Stag? Score. The chicken parm subs from the Stag do the job… especially when you don’t feel like doing the stairs to Barone since you know you’ll be doing enough walking to the townhouses later.

7. Mac n’ Cheese and Chicken Nuggets

Fairfield

Chicken Nugget Day, the only three words that really matter to us. There truly is nothing better than when Barone serves the mac n’ cheese/chicken nugget combo. I mean, Barone nuggets even have their own twitter account #goals. Nuggets are the best and only way to get your weekend started.

• Prep Time:
  • Cook Time:
  • Total Time:
  • Servings: