Now that it's halfway through spring semester, you're probably sick of the same boring routine every Wednesday and Friday night. Getting a slushy or two at Fat Daddy's and then going to Midtown Social is getting a little old at this point. So, if you want to mix it up and live it up, here's a list of some of the best happy hours in Gainesville.

1. Palomino Pool Hall

Palomino Pool Hall is easily the most underrated bar in Gainesville. When you walk in, you're hit with an array of your favorite childhood games, #tbt. Whether it's pool, foosball or air hockey, you name it, they have it. The bar also has great deals to go along with your fun night out.

Happy Hours:

Sunday: All day

Monday: 4-8 pm

Tuesday: 4-8 pm AND play pool for free all day 

Wednesday and Thursday: 4-8 pm

Friday and Saturday: 2-8 pm

2. Boca Fiesta

Though more people get drinks with their meals instead of ordering them at the bar, Boca Fiesta is exactly what it sounds like: a Mexican restaurant with excellent margaritas to top off your guac and queso. 

Happy Hours:

Monday-Saturday: 4-7 pm

Sunday: All day

3. Balls

With its graffiti walls and location right across from the football stadium, Balls gives students the ultimate sports bar experience. All you can drink specials are common at Balls, especially on Fridays. 

Happy Hours: 

Friday: 6-8 pm

4. Grog House

Grog House is the best place to get a pitcher of beer with your friends and celebrate a Gator win. My personal favorite night to go to Grog is Friday because the DJ only plays throwback songs. Bring on the nostalgia.  

Happy Hours:

Wednesday: Ladies Night (All ladies drink for free)

Friday: Beat the Clock

Saturday: Free Beer Saturday

5. Tall Paul's Brew House

Tall Paul's is a downtown bar that plays live music and creates a fun atmosphere for you and your friends. Its most popular night is Thursday because of its amazing deal on wine and beer.

Happy Hours:

Sunday: All day

Monday-Wednesday: 4-7 pm

Thursday: 8-10 pm with unlimited wine and beer for only $10 (this deal exists, I swear)

Friday and Saturday: 4-7 pm

6. Chuy's

Similar to Boca Fiesta, Chuy's has amazing Mexican food that must be paired with a refreshing margarita. Also, try the creamy jalapeño sauce with your unlimited chips. You won't regret it. 

Happy Hours:

Monday-Friday: 4-7 pm (includes margs for $4.75)

7. Salty Dog Saloon

Salty's happy hours change daily, so check out its website to see when it's having happy hour. However, it has an incredible special every day ($5.49 select pitchers) and always has happy hour all day on Sundays.

Happy Hours:

Sunday: All day

Monday-Saturday: Times vary