A pint a day keeps the doctor away, or so we wish. Well, Halo Top ice cream is the first to actually make that a possibility with only 240-280 calories per pint and two grams of sugar per serving. Forget Ben & Jerry’s, Halo Top will keep you on that #healthqueen kick much longer, and can even help with weight-loss goals.

1. It tastes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Halo Top

Photo courtesy of @halotopcreamery on Instagram

None of this Arctic Zero frozen-ice-with-faint-notes-of-flavor stuff. The consistency of Halo Top is fluffy and creamy, and the flavors are incredible. You will definitely experience a state of disbelief where you can’t understand how this ice cream is so low in calories but tastes so good.

2. There’s no artificial flavoring

Halo Top

Halo Top is completely free of artificial sweeteners. The company uses Stevia, a completely natural, calorie-free sweetener. They also use sugars found in grapes that don’t cause bloating or spikes in glucose levels.

3. There are so many unique flavors

Halo Top

Halo Top has a range of flavors that are all gluten-free: Strawberry, Birthday Cake, Lemon Cake, Mint Chip, Vanilla Bean, and Mocha Chip. While all the flavors are delicious, a particular standout is the Vanilla Bean, which people have been known to mistake for full-fat Breyers slow-churned vanilla in blind taste tests. The Mint Chip is easily the fluffiest of all the flavors, and the Lemon Cake tastes just like an ice-cold lemon bar.

4. Toppings make it even better

Halo Top

Photo courtesy of @gilliehouston Instagram

At only 240-280 calories a pint, adding some fresh fruit and extra toppings still makes for a low-calorie dessert. Dark chocolate chips and fresh fruit are an amazing combo. Nuts and seeds also add protein.

5. It’s full of protein

Halo Top

Photo courtesy of @halotopcreamery Instagram

Halo Top has an extremely high protein content too. A pint of Halo Top has 24 grams of protein. So, basically you can be gaining muscle while eating ice cream (is this real life?).

6. It helps you stick to your weight-loss goals

Halo Top

“You ate a whole pint of ice cream last night?” No worries, Halo Top is so low calorie your body won’t even notice, and it may even help you control your weight.

6. There are so many Halo Top recipes

Halo Top

Halo Top can be used in delicious and sinfully tasty desserts, but top it with granola and berries and you have ice cream for breakfast. Try adding some milk, cinnamon, and bourbon for a low-calorie egg nog.