Mindy Kaling is my hero. Having recently created a signature burger to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, she embodies everything I want to be in life. I mean, come on. You know you have it made when you’ve got a burger named after you.

Mindy’s love for all things food is just another reason she’s amazing and we all want to be her. So if you’re ever in a situation where you don’t know where to eat in the Bubble and find yourself asking “What would Mindy do?”, don’t worry. I’ve got you.

1. Fisher and Donaldson

GIF courtesy of wefellinlovejustlikeourfirstkiss.tumblr.com

I feel you Mindy. If you’re having a day where you just NEED a doughnut then go to Fisher and Donaldson. Let me tell you there are very few wrongs their fudge doughnuts can’t fix. You’ll want to eat them in private though… having cream explode in your face in the middle of a busy street probably isn’t going to help your mood.

2. Be Thai

GIF courtesy of gifthetv.tumblr.com

I wish my warrior name was Beyoncé Pad Thai. It’s probably more along the lines of Hannah Montana Cream Puff if I’m being perfectly honest. Anyways, if you need to summon your inner Beyoncé Pad Thai, or you’re just craving really authentic Thai food then head over to Be Thai at the end of Market Street. Guaranteed to take you right to the streets of Bangkok.

3. Rascals Bar

GIF courtesy of merlottesgrrl6.tumblr.com

Yes you are, Mindy. To deal with that chicken wing craving you should make your way to Rascals. With their liquid magma wings (that you have to be above 18 and sign a disclaimer to eat) set at a Scoville rating of 300,000. I’d make sure you wash that heat down with a cold milkshake. Pro-tip: They make boozy ones too.

4. Northpoint Cafe

In life, cake is a necessity. With the number of cafes and bakeries in the bubble, you can be spoiled for choice. But if you’re looking for good, honest cakes from a place that doesn’t scrimp on their portion sizes, then the only place to go is Northpoint. Get there early so you don’t miss out on their carrot cake. Then eat it and weep.

5. Jannetta’s Gelateria

GIF courtesy of gifthetv.tumblr.com

Umm…so The Mindy Project writers room has an official ice cream supplier? Talk about job benefits. To soothe an icy sweet tooth we think Mindy should head over to Janetta’s Gelateria, winner of the Golden Cone award in 2014. With a rotating menu of flavours, you never know what you’re gonna get.

Okay that’s not true. You’re probably going to walk out with chocolate fudge brownie. Like you always do. Even though you vow you’ll try new flavours. Every time.

6. Forgans

GIF courtesy of trendyinfusion.tumblr.com

Mindy loves her meat, and to get it she would go to Forgans. The good people there let you choose from a variety of cuts, which I feel Mindy would enjoy. And while you’re there you might as well order a plate of deep fried haggis. You’ll thank me later.