I used to think the only dip that existed was my Grandma’s Dijon Mustard Dip. Um, no thanks. Thankfully, I recently found a whole new world of revolutionary dips that will leave your taste buds begging for more.

1. Almond Butter Fruit Dip

Dip

Photo courtesy of Rachel Hsu.

This dip is probably the easiest of the bunch to make. Take a cup of plain Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons  almond butter, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon then stir until well mixed. It’s perfect for dipping fruit or just eating by the spoonful.

2. Samoa Crack Dip

Photo courtesy of bakeaholicmama.com

Photo courtesy of bakeaholicmama.com

Samoas are undoubtedly the best Girl Scout cookie out there, but they only come around once a year. Here’s a recipe to get your Samoa fix year round with a dip.

3. Cookie Butter S’mores Dip

Dip

Photo courtesy of cupcakesandkalechips.com

Cookie butter and s’mores are amazing on their own, but when you mix them together you explore a whole new world your taste buds never imagined (and also a sugar high that will last for days). Get the recipe here.

4. Cinnamon Toast Greek Yogurt Dip

Dip

Photo courtesy of bakeyourday.net

Cereal and yogurt always go well together and who doesn’t like Cinnamon Toast Crunch? So if you want to switch up your regular cereal routine, here’s a recipe to make it into a dip.

5. Oreo Peanut Butter Dip

Dip

Photo courtesy of shugarysweets.com

Peanut butter and chocolate is just an all-around perfect combination. Add Oreos to the mix and you’re in heaven. Meld all your favorite flavors together with this recipe and dip some pretzels in it. Sweet, salty and satisfying.

6. Mississippi Mud Dip

Dip

Photo courtesy of thekitchenprepblog.com

This recipe is basically brownie batter with some nuts thrown in. Delicious right? Yes. Get the recipe here.

Got dip?