Now that Halloween’s here, spooky themed treats are a must-have. You and your friends all dress up for the occasion, so why can’t your food? Here are 6 scrumptious snacks that are so good, it’s scary.

Mini White Chocolate Caramel Apple Lollipops

halloween

Photo by Arden Sarner

These mini lollipops are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth with one of fall’s favorite fruits. Add your own Halloween twist by covering them in Oreos, themed sprinkles, crushed candy, or mini candy corn—they’re also great for using up all of that leftover Halloween candy.

Homemade Candy Bars

halloween

Photo by Mayra Maradiaga

Missing trick-or-treating? Or maybe you’re just too lazy to go out and buy some of your own Halloween candy (let’s be real, the college student life doesn’t allow for much candy money)? Make your own (and better) versions of three classic Halloween candies with these easy recipes.

Twix and Kit Kat Hybrid Bar

halloween

Photo by Arden Sarner

Do you love Twix? What about Kit Kats?

halloween

Check out this recipe for a Twix and Kit Kat (AKA Twix-Kat) hybrid bar that’s sure to become your new favorite Halloween (or year-round) sweet. Impress all of the trick-or-treaters, or save them all for yourself because they’re just that good.

3-Ingredient Baked Apple

halloween

Photo by Zoe Guttenplan

Craving some exceptional fall food, but living off of the dining commons? With this impressive baked apple made with simple ingredients you can grab from the dining commons, you can treat yourself to a warm Halloween snack. Add some gummy worms to the middle of the apple for a “rotten apple” look that’s sure to get you in the Halloween spirit. Did we mention it’s healthy? 

Dirt Pudding with a Halloween Twist

halloween

Photo by Amelia Steinmetz

Get down, dirty, and delicious this Halloween with this dirt pudding made with Halloween Oreos. To build your own creepy (and edible) Halloween cemetery, build gravestones by cutting up and decorating marshmallows or cookies and scatter some “bones” made by covering pretzel sticks with white chocolate and breaking them apart.

Mini Cheesecake Bites

halloween

Photo by Isabelle Smith

Want to eat cheesecake for cheap? Too lazy to leave your home? With this easy recipe you can get your cheesecake fix with these mini sandwiches. Get creative with frosting and toppings for a fun Halloween treat that can double as a group activity.