The stage is set. Our favorite kookie characters, Tiffi and Mr. Toffee, are the warriors. The Candy Kingdom is at stake. This game application called Candy Crush Saga has the potential to make you feel visually diabetic. You don’t consume the sweets, but the overdose is in your confrontation with them.

As we collect sugar drops along the sugar track, we cannot help but salivate at every touch of the screen. Here’s a summary of our foodie experience with Candy Crush, the game who’s buzz is being killed by those Facebook requests:

1. The Colour Bomb vaguely reminds you of Ferrero Rocher.

candy crush saga

Graphic by Sabhyata Badhwar

The only difference is that Ferrero Rocher consists of nuts and Colour Bomb consists of colourful candies. Apart from that, these are both so alike in their ability to give us sweet longings.

2. You are always contemplating what these candies taste like in reality.

candy crush saga

Graphic by Sabhyata Badhwar

Especially the Blue Lollipop Head and Lavender Cluster Candies. Would they turn your tongue blue like Blue Lagoon does? Would the latter be crunchy or soft? Guess we’ll never know.

3. Thanks to those Cake Climb Challenges, you are able to ‘stockpile’ the boosters.

candy crush saga

Photo Courtesy of Youtube.com

Boosters consisting of color bombs, jellyfishes, coconut wheels, striped candies, wrapped candies, free switch, lollipop hammer and lucky candy. We love unwrapping these delish places and meeting the sweetest characters.

4. The striped candies remind you of candy sticks.

candy crush saga

Graphic by Sabhyata Badhwar

Because, why not? The long, cylindrical variety of hard candy was our childhood companion.

5. You kind of feel sad about how chocolate has been used in the game as a ‘blocker’.

candy crush saga

GIF Courtesy of Wikia.com

Chocolate can never be detrimental. Chocolate can never go wrong. Then, why?

6. Chocolate lovers fantasize about the Chocolate Spawner with the yearning of having it at home.

candy crush saga

Graphic by Sabhyata Badhwar

Basically, this is chocolate in abundance.

And this is all so sweet, saccharine sweet. And we haven’t even talked about Candy Crush Soda Saga yet, guys!