The tulips are blossoming and the birds are chirping away. Spring has most certainly sprung and now it’s time to come out of hibernation. This is your opportunity to whip up some of our favorite seasonal recipes that highlight the delicate flavors of spring. Try these effortless, delicious dishes.

Sesame Cilantro Soba Spring Salad

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Simple, fresh, and perfect for a warm spring day—you can’t go wrong with this zesty soba salad. Spinach amps up the vitamin A content of this dish, while tomatoes and strawberries add antioxidant power and a juicy sweetness. Light and bright yet shockingly satisfying and oh so simple to prepare, this refreshing salad will be a hit this season, we guarantee it.

Spring Pea and Ricotta Toast

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Maybe we had you at “toast.” If you’re not yet convinced, this simply satisfying recipe combines sweet spring peas, fresh mint, and creamy ricotta in a perfect medley of springtime flavors. Bursting with flavor, color, and heart-healthy nutrient-dense ingredients straight from the farmers’ market, this toast will soon become your new favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack—really, whatever you want it to be.

Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Banana and peanut butter are surely a dynamic duo—they will forever go hand in hand. Now, these classic flavors marry in a protein-rich, creamy and decadent smoothie. The addition of hemp seeds (considered a perfect protein with all 20 essential amino acids) in this smoothie can also reduce sugar cravings and naturally clean out the gut. So blend away to kick start a beautiful spring day.

Quinoa Tacos

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Tacos aren’t just for Tuesdays anymore. With these vegan tacos, you’ll want this twisted up Mexican classic every night of the week. Quinoa and hearty beans provide nourishing plant-based protein and plenty of gut-cleansing fiber. Spinach and kale kick up the folate and vitamin K content. And it couldn’t be easier to pull these together on an easy, breezy spring day. Ole ole ole.

Chocolate Sunbutter Bars

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Savor the sunshine this spring with chocolate SUNbutter bars. Sunbutter replaces peanut butter in these delicious chocolate treats, so they’re perfect for those with peanut allergies. Loaded with nutrient power from heart healthy fats and cleansing fiber from the seeds, to antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, the ingredients in this bar make for a super satisfying dessert or a revitalizing snack.

Easy Spicy Asian Chicken Salad

Spring

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

If you’re looking for easy, clean eating this spring, we’ve got a salad solution for you. This chicken salad is chock full of lean protein, metabolism-boosting spices, and colorful, nutrient-rich veggies. Sure to satisfy and leave you feeling energized, this recipe is an absolute must for lunch or dinner. The best part is that you can create this springtime showstopper in only 20 minutes. So, no excuses.