Let’s face it – there’s not much better than a bowl of classic mac and cheese. But if you’re a die hard mac fan like me, you understand even Easy Mac can get old after the third time that week.

Lucky for you, I have compiled 6 easy dishes that answer the question, “Can you mac that?” The best part is all of these delicious creations can be made in your very own dining hall. No complicated recipes necessary; just take these simple dishes and #macthat.

1. Wrap

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

Tired of making the same old wrap everyday for lunch? Add mac & cheese to any wrap (or one of these awesome wraps) and your friends might as well start calling you the next Steve Jobs. Yes, you can definitely mac that.

2. Nachos

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

These can be made by either substituting tortilla chips with mac and cheese, or if your resources are seriously limited use Tostitos Scoops for your own edible bowl.

3. Upgraded Cheeseburger

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

Create the ultimate cheeseburger by adding a few spoonfuls of mac and cheese instead of (or in addition to) a simple slice of cheese.

4. Mac and Grilled Cheese

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

When a Kraft single just won’t cut it.

5. Fries

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

Yes, you can mac that. Take loaded fries to a whole other level by combining these two favorites. Add ketchup or sriracha sauce for additional flavor and you’re good to go.

6. Pizza

mac and cheese

Photo by Ali Schaffir

Some restaurants are now offering this mind-blowing combination on their menus, but it is just as easy to make on your own.

Send your own cheesy creations to @spoon_richmond with #macthat

Looking for more ways to mac that? Check these out: