When you think of food TV stars, who do you think of? I'm guessing it's probably someone like Giada, Rachel Ray, or Guy Fieri — professional chefs who have become household names  because of their appearances on the Food Network. These days, however, there are several random celebrities who have completely turned this process on its head and rebranded themselves as chefs, eventually landing a gig on their very own food-centric TV show. Here are six random celebs you would never guess have their own food TV shows:

1. Haylie Duff

The food world's second most famous Duff (behind Duff Goldman, of course) has not only one but TWO shows on the Cooking Channel, Haylie's America and The Real Girl's Kitchen. In the former, she travels around America looking for great comfort food — awesome. The latter is actually based on her food blog of the same title. Her sister may have been the star of the Disney Channel, but Haylie is definitely queen bee over at the Cooking Channel.

2. Tia Mowry

Like Haylie, Tia also has two different food shows. Alongside another former child star, Donal Skehan, Tia serves as the co-host of Food Network Star Kids, which, if you ask me, is something of an off-brand Master Chef Junior. Over on the Cooking Channel, you can find Tia cooking up cozy recipes on her very own show, Tia Mowry, at Home

3. Debi Mazar

You may know her best as Shauna from Entourage, but did you know that Debi Mazar is actually quite the foodie? She and her husband, Gabriele Corcos, travel around the country searching for great Italian eats on their show, Extra Virgin. Now in its fourth season, this show is a staple on the Cooking Channel. 

4. Tiffani Amber Thiessen

Kelly Kapowski is all grown up and hosting her very own show on the Cooking Channel. The premise of the very cleverly named, Dinner at Tiffani's, is that the former 80's teen star invites other Z-list celebs, including several of her former Saved by the Bell co-stars, over for a dinner party. 

5. Tori Spelling

This one might not come as much of a surprise, as Tori Spelling has starred in at least 17 million different reality shows already. On Tori and Dean's Spring Picnic, Tori and her husband, Dean McDermott, prepare for and host a picnic for their bajillion kids. How lovely. 

6. Chrissy Teigen

This one probably comes as a little bit less of a shock, as her cookbook, Cravings, has been wildly successful since its release last year. You can find Chrissy on MTV's Snack Off, a strip cooking competition show where amateur chefs compete in snack-centric challenges. Mmmkkkkk then. 

While there are already so many celebrity food shows, I can only imagine that there are many more to come. Who will be next? Bella Thorne? Blac Chyna? DREAM KARDASHIAN? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.