Tired of lonely Valentine's Days and getting your heart broken? Ditch that not-so-significant other for some of these decadent desserts. These mind-melting sweets are sure to make you fall in love, so treat yourself to some of these fine confections that will have you saying, "be mine." 

Slutty Brownies

cookie, cake, chocolate
Alison Mally

If you disregard the name, these brownies are perhaps the most relationship-worthy dessert on the market this Valentine's Day. Made with a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie batter, Slutty Brownies are attractive and enticing. A combination of three irresistible desserts, this brownie concoction will not be a boring date this Valentine's Day.

Fried Ice Cream

This dessert is every bit confusing as it is delicious. You're probably wondering how the ice cream doesn't melt. I mean, fried foods are usually warm, right? However, fried ice cream is only fried when it is frozen at temperatures lower than normal and shaped into compact scoops. The ice cream scoops are fried in egg whites, and are occasionally sprinkled with or rolled in cookie crumbs or corn flakes. Fried ice cream is a melt-in-your-mouth dessert that will leave you love-struck this Valentine's Day.

7 Layer Bars

This dessert is flexible and down for whatever, which makes it the perfect Valentine for you. It can be made with all different ingredients customized to your liking and it can be layered in whichever order you want. Usually containing a buttery graham cracker crust, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and coconut, this dessert is made with an array of different ingredients that keeps you on your toes. Feel free to add marshmallows, brownie batter, or cookie dough

S'mores Bars

Made with all the same ingredients as s'mores, these dessert bars will remind you of your childhood and summer nights by the campfire. Layered with a graham cracker crust, chocolate bars, and marshmallows, this warm comfort food will have you reminiscing about your youth this Valentine's Day. So, if you're looking for a Valentine's Day date that you can feel comfortable around, look no further than the S'mores Bar.  

Nutella-Stuffed Doughnut Muffins

butter, peanut butter, peanut, chocolate
Julia Murphy

Doughnut muffins plus Nutella—need I say more? You can make these doughnut muffins at home and have a ready-made Valentine's Day treat. With a cinnamon sugar coating and a Nutella-filled center, this dessert will have you starry-eyed this Valentine's Day. The recipe makes twelve, so you can share them with a friend or two and spread the love.

These desserts are the perfect recipe to cure the Valentine's Day blues. So no matter what your Valentine's Day style is, these sweet treats will not disappoint.