I’ve learned a crucial bit of information about myself since having Trader Joe’s as a neighbor: I will eat anything so long as it has cookie butter on it. So I decided (begrudgingly and totally against my will) to see what topping-and-cracker combos Joe had to offer.

Here’s my list of the top five… I think Kanye might love them as much as he loves Kanye.

Trader Joe's

1. Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip

Trader Joe's

Photo by Rachel Nulty

It’s great on a crisp Multigrain Pita Bite Cracker, or, if you want to supplement the dip’s “reduced guilt” aspect, try it with sliced cucumber or a crunchy carrot. It pairs well with anything, but always remains the star, just like Kanye.

Trader Joe's

GIF courtesy of popcrush.com

2. Double Cream Brie

Trader Joe's

Photo by Rachel Nulty

Brie is the Kanye to your Kanye. It’s always a winner. Baked and topped with raspberry preserves or straight out of the fridge, this cheese is yummy on Trader Joe’s Fig & Olive Crisps. The creaminess of the brie paired with a sweet and savory cracker is pretty unbeatable, but if you want a healthier twist, brie on a Granny Smith apple wrapped with ham is just as delectable.

Trader Joe's

GIF courtesy of wifflegif.com

3. Organic Hummus

Trader Joe's

Photo by Rachel Nulty

Joe has a variety of hummus options, but there’s something about the classic plain chickpea that makes you feel decidedly healthy and a bit Mediterranean. I like it on Trader Joe’s Pita Chips with Sea Salt, but it’s also tasty with cherry tomatoes, shaved radish, or any other veggie!

Trader Joe's

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

4. Unexpected Cheddar

Trader Joe's

Photo by Rachel Nulty

It’s a classic. In fact, it has even won awards! If you haven’t tried this cheese, let me assure you, you should. It’s great on Trader Joe’s Golden Rounds or 12 Grain Mini Crackers. Add some red wine and you’ve got a night in of champions.

Trader Joe's

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

5. Speculoos Cookie Butter

Trader Joe's

Photo by Rachel Nulty

You didn’t think I would forget about my favorite thing ever created in the whole world ever, did you? I could eat the entire jar with a spoon, but if you want to be super sophisticated and incredibly grown up, put it on an animal cracker. So delish.

Or, if your sweet tooth is calling, graham crackers are another tasty and sugar-dusted option. Honestly, put it on anything and you won’t regret it.

Trader Joe's

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com