Most college kids resort to coffee they can find on campus, hopefully without having to spend much dough – but that cardboard Americano can get old fast. Starbucks has tons of options you can’t find at your dining hall, but the customization doesn’t have to stop there. Here are some of our favorite drinks from the Secret Menu that you need to get your hands on ASAP.

#SpoonTip: Don’t ask for these drinks by their ‘secret menu’ name, chances are, your barista doesn’t know them. Instead, ask for them by the recipe if you don’t want the barista to ‘accidentally’ give you decaf.

Sunset Refresher

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of @xxiamqiuxx on Instagram

Arguably the most Instagram-worthy drink on this list, this drink is made from a Cool Lime Refresher, lemonade, and black tea. This gorgeous beverage is sure to make you forget about finals and dream of a summer daze.

Liquid Cocaine

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Priscilla Mociatto

For when that black coffee just isn’t enough. Order four shots of espresso, four pumps of white chocolate syrup, and top the rest with milk of your choice. One of these and you’ll be sure to pull that all-nighter that you desperately need.

Iced Passion Tea with Coconut Milk

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of @ashmariex0x0 on Instagram

This purple potion is super delicious and will make everyone else sad for their choice of a plain iced coffee. This drink is perfect for spring, but it can be enjoyed all year round. Try adding vanilla to sweeten the deal.

Strawberry Refresher with Coconut Milk

Starbucks

Photo by Cody Corrall

This pink drink popped up all over Instagram and for good reason. Not only is it beautiful, but it tastes like a strawberry dream. You might get some looks from your barista for this combination, but it’s totally worth it.

Butterbeer Latte

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of @therealstarbuckssecretmenu on Instagram

For the wizard in you, this toasty drink is perfect for fall, winter, or whenever you’re throwing a Harry Potter movie marathon. Order a whole milk steamer with two pumps caramel syrup, two pumps toffee nut syrup, two pumps dolce syrup, and whipped cream with salted caramel bits. If you’re craving coffee, add a shot os espresso.