Barley Bean is the spot in West Campus to grab a healthy bite to eat. Located at the corner of Rio Grande and 23rd Street, the artisan cafe and market will surely satisfy your food cravings. Here are five reasons to head over to Barely Bean right now.
1. You can go to Barley Bean for breakfast and sink your teeth into a breakfast taco or maybe even a breakfast sandwich.
2. Or you can grab a freshly-made, healthy wrap, such as the Pesto Presto, for lunch.
3. Or even a fresh smoothie or freshly pressed juice, including the cucumber beet juice.
4. Barley Bean also has a great selection of healthy snacks and treats, such as KIND Bars.
5. And if you have a sweet craving, you can indulge in healthy-ish ice creams, gelatos or popsicles, such as Austin-made Good Pop.
Barley Bean has a great variety of foods to satisfy any healthy food lover (or simply, any food lover). So head over to Barley Bean and get your fix.