Sure, we’ve all used our KU cards to pay for pizza and laundry, but your student ID holds so much more power than you think. Whether you crave Buffalo wings, sweet tea, or you’re just dying to pay the extra change for guac on your burrito, Beak ‘Em Bucks can help you with all of your problems. Instead of swiping your card in the laundry room, get off campus and enjoy your lunch.

Beak Em Bucks

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

1. Buffalo Wild Wings

Beak Em Bucks

Photo courtesy of @bwwings on Instagram

It’s a Tuesday and mango habanero wings are calling your name. When your favorite flavors are just 65¢, you can’t resist.

2. McAlister’s Deli

Beak Em Bucks

Photo courtesy of @mcalistersdeli on Instagram

Nobody serves sweet tea better than McAlister’s. For the price of a load of laundry, you could be sippin’ on lemony liquid gold.

Beak Em Bucks

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

3. Wendy’s

Beak Em Bucks

Photo courtesy of @wendys on Instagram

This fast food option is perfect for the college student – Wendy’s 4 for $4 won’t break your bank but it will taste as if it did.

4. Chipotle

Beak Em Bucks

Photo courtesy of @chipotlemexicangrill

Feeling risky? If Chipotle is your life, don’t be afraid to show your loyalty and enjoy that burrito, girl.

Beak Em Bucks

5. Chili’s Grill & Bar

Beak Em Bucks

Photo courtesy of @chilis on Instagram

When you’re feeling yourself and looking for a treat, skip the line at the dining hall and head to a booth and give yourself what you deserve.

Still hungry? There are still more options to curve your cravings.