Peanut butter has been a go to ingredient of mine since I was a kid. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were a staple in my home for lunches, and as I got older I realized peanut butter was not just for sandwiches but for dessert too.

Peanut butter desserts are by far the most decadent. The rich, creamy peanut butter pulls everything together beautifully. Below are eight peanut butter treats that will leave any sweet tooth satisfied.

1. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Rachel Conners

Not everyone has the time to slave away in the kitchen all day baking. These bars are great because not only will you get your peanut butter and chocolate fix, but there's no baking involved whatsoever.

These bars are a better version of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, because there's more peanut butter, duh. These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are perfect when you're feeling a bit lazy, but still need your PB fix.

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles

Maggie Gorman

The classic peanut butter and chocolate duo just go better. Chocolate's other best friend, pretzel, has joined the mix. These truffles are the perfect mix of salty and sweet, again no baking required.

This recipe is perfect to make right in your dorm room. These chocolate peanut butter pretzel truffles will make everyone want to be your friend. All you need is a microwave and refrigerator to create these little balls of perfection.

3. Peanut Butter S'mores Pizza

Sasha Kran

Yes, you read that right, a dessert PIZZA. You can make this gooey dessert pie in under 10 minutes. Peanut butter and s'mores makes for a messy but innovative summer treat. Try this instead of traditional s'mores next time you are around a campfire.

4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cake

Mackenzie Barth

This cake takes a bit more effort than the previous recipes, but trust me, it's worth it. It involves homemade buttercream frosting that is to die for. This cake is perfect for a date night in or even a party with friends. Try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you'll have yourself a gourmet dessert.

5. Vegan and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

Cloe Savino

Some of us LOVE peanut butter, but have certain dietary restrictions that might make getting your PB fix a bit tougher. These cookies are perfect for those of us who can't eat gluten and don't eat animal products. This recipe involves coconut sugar, coconut flour, and almond milk, making it healthy and delicious.

Choose one of these recipes, or make all of them. Each one will leave you with a satisfactory salty and sweet satisfaction flavor. Happy baking.