While fresh is almost always better than frozen, sometimes you just don’t have the time to cook all your meals and scrub your pots. We all know doing the dishes is the worst part of cooking.

If you’re thinking healthy and frozen food would never go together, these 5 products will change the way you think about frozen food.

Steel Cut Oatmeal

frozen

Photo by Jesslyn Gosal

If you’re ever cooked steel-cut oatmeal, you know that there’s nothing ‘quick’ about it. This frozen oatmeal is the best thing ever especially when you have 8 am classes.

Quinoa

frozen

Photo by Jesslyn Gosal

Unless you live under a rock, you’ve heard about quinoa and its nutritional benefits. Quinoa is so versatile because you could use it as a rice substitute, a salad topping, or my personal favorite – use it to make quinoa porridge. Just think of it as oatmeal without the oats.

Frozen Mango

frozen

Photo courtesy of itsallabouttheyummy.com

Trust me, Trader Joe’s Frozen Mango is THE BEST there is out there. You could add it to your smoothies/acai base or just eat it as is. Either way, it is seriously addicting.

Greens, Beans, and Grains

frozen

Photo by Jesslyn Gosal

Not only is it packed with fiber and vitamins A and C, this mix of kale, garbanzo beans, and couscous also has 11 grams of protein.

Cauliflower Rice

frozen

Photo courtesy of houseofyumm.com

Whether you’re paleo or not, go to your local Trader Joe’s right now, buy yourself a pack, and make a cauliflower pizza with it.

Bonus: Non-Dairy Ice Cream

frozen

Photo by Jesslyn Gosal

While they might not be the healthiest, they are definitely healthier than your normal ice cream and they still taste as good Maybe even better. The chocolate coconut and soy cherry would make you a believer. Now, you’re ready to #netflixandchill.