Water is the best thing you can drink, but sometimes the blandness can be a turn-off. Instead of consuming beverages filled with high contents of sugar, add some fruits and herbs to make any glass delightful. Don’t be a plain Jane… stay hydrated while loving every sip.

1. Cucumber + Mint

infused water

Photo by Maddie Cleeff

If you’re looking to feel calm and relaxed, this infused water combination will leave you feeling as if you’ve just left the spa. The crispy cucumber balances perfectly with the refreshing mint. In fact, mint is a naturally soothing substance that can be used to relieve nausea quickly and clear up any congestion. And since cucumbers are mostly made up of water, they provide natural hydration for the body.

2. Strawberries+ Blueberries + Blackberries

infused water

Photo by Maddie Cleeff

We all have those days where we feel sluggish and tired, especially when we need to be productive. Instead of crawling into your bed, add this colorful berry trio to your water and boost your energy. Berries are a rich source of vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. They help boost our immune system, reduce inflammation and aid in digestion.

3. Blueberry + Lavender

infused water

Photo by Maddie Cleeff

Feeling stressed? Throw together this two-ingredient drink and be prepared to feel your tension melt away. Not only does lavender smell like heaven, but it is also helpful in treating anxiety and insomnia. While promoting relaxation, lavender can lift up your mood and make you feel better almost instantly. The vitamins and nutrients in

The vitamins and nutrients in blueberries, such as magnesium and vitamin C, can reduce overall stress. The fiber in blueberries also helps lower blood pressure – high blood pressure can lead to high levels of anxiety and stress.

#SpoonTip: Lavender tea can be substituted for lavender leaves

4. Lemon + Raspberry

infused water

Photo by Maddie Cleeff

Every college student knows what it’s like to feel irritable for no good reason. While irritability has many causes, the most common is feeling stressed. To rid of any crabbiness, try this dynamic duo and start feeling great. Lemon can help calm the body and mind, reducing stress levels while raspberries provide high levels of vitamin C which boosts immunity. An added bonus is their natural sweetness that can help prevent those late-night dessert cravings.

5. Orange + Pomegranate

infused water

Photo by Maddie Cleeff

This drink is not only colorful but full of antioxidants and nutrients. Both sweet and tangy, it will leave you feeling happy and healthy. Pomegranates are good for the heart and help lower blood pressure as well as cholesterol. It can also relieve and protect symptoms of depression. Like pomegranates, oranges are beneficial to the heart. They fight against viral infections, lower the risk of diseases and relieve constipation. Their acidic nature can also help balance out the body after digestion.