If you only try one thing in this article let it be the chicken sandwich featured above. This is one of many insanely delicious creations from the Free Range LA food truck. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to Coachella, because the truck hangs out at the Melrose Place Farmer’s Market every Sunday.

1. Fruity Pebble Ice Cream Sandwich

Photo Courtesy of @coachellaeats on Instagram

Honestly, what could be better than the best cereal flavor out there sandwiching a scoop of ice cream? Nothing, that’s right.

2. Updated Chicken Wings and Chicken Salad

Photo Courtesy @coachellaeats on Instagram

If you thought chicken was out of style just remember how quickly everyone fell back in love with 90s fashion. If there is anything to learn from all of this, it is to never underestimate the power of a comeback.

3. Bacon S’mores

Shut the front door! Seriously, there is no escaping bacon domination. Accept it, enjoy it, and stuff your faces with it, because we only have so much time on Earth.

4. They call it a Milky Bun, but I prefer genius

Photo Courtesy @aftersicecream on Instagram

Coachella does take place in a desert after all, so why not get the most out of your little cool down snack?

5. No Beef BBQ Sandwich and Paella

For all the vegans out there, or people who love delicious food, you can’t go wrong when it comes to Plant Food for People; the little blue trailer will be whipping out a wide assortment of vegan delicacies this year at Coachella.