To the foodies who love a little background music, let us rejoice! The coveted Governors Ball is coming to New York City shortly and we're gearin' up. I don't know about you, but three days on an island with over 50 of the trendiest, most popular food vendors sounds like my kind of weekend. If you're feelin' my vibes, you understand that knowing what food and where it's going to be is essential in having a good time. Whether you're in the mood for a vegan burger, a Hong Kong waffle, or even a damn taco, look no further. I have you covered. 

Try Vegan

For all our animal lovers out there, this one is for you. A nice, juicy veggie burger topped with herbs, greens, and a plant-based Italian dressing to top it off. While others are filling their bodies up with meat, you can sink your teeth into this knowing that it's just as good and low-cal as the real beef burger.  

Wowfulls

The Wowfull trend is ALL over NYC right now. Ice cream of your pick, with a plethora of toppings drizzled on top, wrapped in none other than a Hong Kong waffle. Sounds like heaven. A dream come true for all those who like the cone better. The Hong Kong waffle is a light fluffy cake-like texture that melts in your mouth. 

Tacombi

The word Tacombi is a combination of two words: Taco and "Mbi." Taco meaning a delicious, floury insulator to the "Mbi," the flavorful inside filled with veggies and meat of your choosing. Let's be real, who doesn't crave Mexican cuisine during concerts?

Momofuku Milk Bar

Yes, I know you've seen these instagrams everywhereThe Milk Bar is such a New York City classic. Whether you're in the mood for a dollop of vanilla custard or want to go above and beyond with the Momofuku Cake, be my guest. Just know that both of these fan fave options are here for the taking at Governors Ball.    

Mac Truck 

Last but not least, the all heavenly Mac Truck. Whether you like it plain, extra cheesy, or an exotic topping, such as applewood bacon, buffalo chicken, or even on a cheeseburger, Mac Truck has got you covered! Picture yourself parched, famished, and simply hangry after the 5th set; Mac Truck is all you need. 

While some of us are hyped for Chance or Flume, we tend to forget about the amazing food options among New York City's finest. So kick back, enjoy a dope Gov Ball, and NEVER forget about the food. What fun is a music festival without food anyway?