Despite almost always having a morning cup of coffee, I also love a good cup of tea. I am one of those people who gets excited to try Teavana samples in the mall and invest in new mug filters for all my loose-leaf flavors. I change teas as the seasons change, and I prefer different kinds as time passes by. Now that we'e starting to experience cool weather, you'll fall for these autumn-inspired teas.

1. Bigelow's Cinnamon Apple Tea

apple, sweet
Christine Pritula

Have you ever had a ride-or-die tea? Well, this is definitely mine. The combination of cinnamon and apple is unbeatable in any form, whether it be a sliced apple with cinnamon sprinkled on it or a cup of some warm cinnamon apple cider. This tea captures a crisp fall afternoon picking apples with notes of cinnamon swirling in your mug. 

2. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Tea

tea, coffee, cream, milk, dairy product, espresso
Ana Cvetkovic

Love pumpkin but not the spice? Then look no further. Trader Joe's pumpkin tea packs the full pumpkin flavor in a loose-leaf rooibos metal tea container. It is not a super strong tea, but is light and fruity for the fall.

3. Lipton's Enticing Chai Tea 

coffee, espresso, cappuccino, milk, cream, mocha, cinnamon
Sydney Gabel

Making your own chai lattes is really easy and saves you some dough. All you have to do is brew a cup of Lipton's Enticing Chai tea, or another type of chai tea, add the milk of your choice, and a teaspoon or two of sugar or sweetener. If you want to go all the way with your chai tea latte, add in a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice to have all the fall feels. 

4. Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea

coffee, milk, tea, espresso, cream, cappuccino, sweet
Ryan Chang

One of the great things about tea is how it can relax and calm you. If you're looking for a tea to calm your nerves while you're cramming for exams, Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea is a great choice. This smooth earthy-flavored tea is exactly what I think of when I imagine a dark night, comfortable bubble bath, and a nice warm fireplace. The vanilla notes are just sweet enough to drink it with dessert or before bed.

5. Bigelow Girl Scouts Caramel and Coconut Black Tea

chocolate, sweet, candy, cake, pastry, cookie
Meredith Davin

Sometimes when I am especially full from dinner but still want something sweet, I turn to a dessert-like tea such as this caramel and coconut tea. Created to match Girl Scouts' samoa cookie, this Bigelow tea definitely lives up to the flavorful punch it promises. The only thing better than this tea in the autumn is this tea paired with the caramel delight cookies themselves.