Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth after a meal in the dining hall? Instead of making your way to the desert table for the questionable orange cake, or choosing from the limited selection of soft-serve (vanilla and chocolate, again?), head on over to the myriad of ice cream flavors in the freezer. It isn’t Bent Spoon, but you don’t need to trek all the way to Nassau and pay for good ice cream. Best of all, you can eat as much as you want (before your conscience hits, of course). Here’s the scoop on some ice cream flavors in the dining hall to look out for after your next meal:

1. Pumpkin

ice cream

Photo by Lucia Perasso

One of the few flavors that show up only around November or December. While Starbucks is promoting its seasonal pumpkin spice latte, the dining hall’s creamy pumpkin ice cream gives Princeton student a taste of autumn without having to leave campus.

2. Pineapple

Double the fun with fruit! The pineapple ice cream not only has a tropical flavor but also contains pineapple bits that take the ice cream eating experience to another level.

3. Cookies and Cream

Don’t opt for the plain, boring vanilla ice cream. Shake things up with the cookies and cream ice cream that combines the traditional vanilla flavor with Oreo bits blended in for some crunch.

4. Black Raspberry

ice cream

Photo by Lucia Perasso

This flavor has recently become popular in the dining halls. The black raspberry ice cream, combined with a wafer cone, strikes the perfect balance between fruitiness and sweetness.

5. Mint-Chocolate Chip

ice cream

Photo by Lucia Perasso

Not too minty or sweet, the dining hall’s rendition of this classic flavor, with crunchy chocolate chips to complement the creamy texture of the ice cream, is the best option for a refreshing dessert after consuming all that food for dinner.

So next time you’re considering that cupcake for dessert, think again: ice cream is waiting for you.