Ah, the sweet tooth. Most of us have it, most of us act on it, and most of us feel at least a little guilty about it. While a decadent dessert is great every now and then (it’s all about balance, right?), here are 5 healthy and tasty desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health.

1. Raw chocolate fudge brownie bars

Desserts

Photo courtesy of wellandfull.com

Fudgey and chocolatey with just the right amount of crunch, these bars satisfy any chocolate craving. Plus, they’re chock full of healthy fats from coconut.

2. Raw cookie dough slice

Desserts

Photo courtesy of wellandfull.com

Who wouldn’t want to eat raw cookie dough without the risk of salmonella? Made with healthy ingredients like almond butter, coconut flour, and just a little bit of chocolate, these slices provide protein and the slightest bit of nostalgia.

3. Crunchy dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Desserts

Photo courtesy of ohladycakes.com

Got a Reese’s addiction? We all do, but here’s how to make it a healthy part of your diet! With dark chocolate covering the peanut buttery inside sweetened with just a little maple syrup, these cups will leave you energized and content.

4. Easy no-bake chocolate cookies

Desserts

Photo courtesy of ohladycakes.com

5 ingredients and no baking required? Are these for real? Yes, and thankfully so. A tried and true recipe, these cookies are fudgey but healthy enough to call breakfast.

5. Salted caramel peanut butter truffles

Desserts

Photo courtesy of minimalistbaker.com

Date caramel is a dessert lover’s savior. Pair that with a nut butter and cover it in chocolate? The best, healthiest, tastiest, most indulgent treat you could ask for.

With recipes like these in your repertoire, being healthy never looked so good.