As college students, we have to be resourceful—especially when it comes to our seemingly monotonous meal plans. Here is a guide to creating five dishes that will turn your culinary submission into a tasty experience, all prepared in the Haden dining hall.
Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Red pepper chili flakes
1. Order a grilled chicken from the grill station or get a rotisserie chicken from the home station.
2. Assemble pasta with sauce on top.
3. Sprinkle olives, Parmesan cheese and chili flakes over sauce.
4. Slice chicken pieces and combine with pasta.
5. Drizzle olive oil atop pasta.
Fully Loaded Fries
You can make loaded fries any way you want! Get creative with your toppings and don’t be afraid to make this recipe your own.
Grated Cheddar cheese
Chili con carne/vegan chili
1.Order fries from the grill station.
2. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
3. Spoon chili atop fries.
4. Drizzle ranch atop chili.
The Ultimate Breakfast Burger
1 hamburger patty
1 toasted English muffin/bagel
1 Cheddar cheese
1 egg over easy
Tater tots/fries (optional)
Sriracha hot sauce
1. Order a burger patty (no bun) with cheddar cheese from the grill station.
2. Order an egg over easy from the grill station.
3. Order bacon from the grill station.
4. Toast an English muffin or a sliced bagel.
5. Combine condiments and spread onto bread.
6. Assemble burger with patty, tater tots/fries, bacon, and egg.
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Pepper Jack cheese
Roasted red pepper
1. Read off the ingredients list at the sandwich station.
Chicken Burrito Bowl
Blood orange salad dressing
1. Order a grilled chicken from the grill.
2. Pile ingredients onto a plate.
3. Cut the chicken into cube sized pieces
4. Combine all ingredients.
5. Drizzle blood orange salad dressing on top.