If you go to by West Chester University, you’ve heard of Dia Doce. If you haven’t you need to head there right now. Dia Doce is home to some of the best cupcakes in the area, and they even have a badge of honor: the winners of Cupcake Wars. Yes, the show that leaves you drooling and wishing you could have that talent of being able to think of cupcakes on the spot with some ridiculous ingredients and making them look extremely professional. Here’s 5 of their best flavors,  to give you guys a taste of what they offer.

1. Black Magic

dia doce

Photo courtesy of @realnaldi on Instagram

This was the first ever cupcake I ate when I first came to West Chester, and now it’s one of the many reasons I come back. There’s nothing better than a classic fluffy mix of chocolate and vanilla, you’ll never crave anything more than this one.

2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

dia doce

Photo courtesy of @chaiwigley on Instagram

Now, if you’re like me, you’ve eaten plenty of cookie dough growing up, and your mom has told you numerous amounts of time that you’ll make yourself sick over it. Well, you can now bring this cupcake to your mom and tell her that this won’t make you sick, you’ll just end up craving more.

3. Cookies and Cream

dia doce

Photo courtesy of @diadoce on Instagram

If you love Oreos, this is the cupcake for you, covered in either a cookie crumble or a piece of Oreo like the picture above, it has a soft texture and an amazing cookie crushed frosting. Binging on this is defiantly so much better than your typical milk and cookies.

4. Very Vanilla

dia doce

Photo courtesy of @diadoce on Instagram

Sometimes it’s just best to go with a classic, and they know how to do the classics very well. This is a go to when you just want a break from all the chocolately goodness.

5. Brownie Red Velvet

dia doce

Photo courtesy of @diadoce on Instagram

I listed a classic flavor above, and nothing beats a classic. Until you add a twist on it, this cupcakes are the perfect combination of chocolate and cream cheese frosting, the perfect twist for a old fashioned classic.