Why chase your dining hall meals with regular, boring cereal when you could fill your bowl with cookies instead? Even cereals that claim they’re cookies (we’re looking at you, Cookie Crisp) don’t quite measure up, so pour out any of these five cookies for fun flavors you won’t find in the breakfast aisle.

Keebler Coconut Dreams

cereal

Photo by Kevin Rodriguez

AKA Girl Scout cookie season, re-imagined. Crumble a handful of these yummy cookies in a bowl, add milk, and soon you’ll have a mouthful of cereal unlike any you’ve ever experienced before. Show me another breakfast food this textured and flavor-packed. You can’t. You just can’t.

Mini Nilla Wafers

cereal

Photo by Kevin Rodriguez

Nilla Wafers are the cookies you forgot existed but will be oh so happy to have back on your radar – especially when you add milk and eat them by the bowl-full. Their rich vanilla flavor takes you to a wondrous place next-level sweetness.

Nutter Butter Bites

cereal

Photo by Kevin Rodriguez

Nutter Butters + milk = creamy peanut butter cookie magic. Trust me when I say peanut butter flavored milk is the dream you didn’t know you had.

#SpoonTip: Sprinkle in some Cocoa Puffs or chocolate syrup and enjoy a hybrid reminiscent of Reese’s Puffs. 

Oreos

cereal

Photo by Kevin Rodriguez

Imagine cookies and cream ice cream in cereal form. Now crush a handful or seven Oreos into a bowl with milk and make this dream a reality. Before you take your first bite, prepare your body for the foodgasm you’re about to have.

Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish Grahams

cereal

Photo by Kevin Rodriguez

These little guys were made to swim around in your breakfast bowl. They have a subtle funfetti cupcake flavor that tastes nothing like what you’d find in the breakfast aisle (much less in your dining hall).

#SpoonTip: They don’t get too soggy too fast. Goldfish Grahams really know how to hold their own.