We spend so many days just sitting in front of our MacBook, writing that last minute assignment, preparing that presentation or writing an abstract for that research project.

Hilarious as it may sound, we spend so much time with our laptops that we could even marry them. We will, however, still need that one special ingredient to fulfill our marital vows: food.

Here’s a list of five foods you can relish while on your desk: the ultimate combination of Mac (read: MacBook) and cheese. Yes mate, you heard it right. All these dishes are super cheesy, and as they don’t spill out, they keep your MacBook safe from danger.

1. Monte Cristo Sandwich

cheesy

Photo By Emily Bloch

With a mayonnaise spread, this feels like the ultimate heaven against the clerical job of filling up Excel sheets. Do not forget to wrap the sandwich in a plastic wrap, because only that will ensure it remains compact and the egg batter doesn’t seep in.

2. Cheese Corn Balls Wrap

cheesy

Photo courtesy of Flickr.com

The sensation and flavour of the melting cheesy corn balls is nothing but unalloyed bliss. A right amount of all ingredients: cheese balls, lettuce, capsicum, tomatoes, onions, and oregano, among others, makes browsing the net for research on a boring topic bearable. What are you waiting for, wrap it up!

3. French Onion Soup

cheesy

Photo courtesy of Flickr.com

If you don’t mind the calories, it has both butter and cheese as the ingredients. One as the base, and cheese in its grated form as the garnish.

4. Mac And Cheese

cheesy

Photo by Paavani Jain

No puns here. We are actually talking about macaroni coupled with cheese: the ultimate comfort food there is, especially when you are working on a deadline.

5. Cheese Pizza

cheesy

Photo by Libby Perold

Well, you are working on your laptop which means you are obviously busy. Home delivery is the most convenient way out. And isn’t pizza always the solution, the best comfort food?