The foodie revolution is upon us, and celebrities are taking part. The following celebrities boast diets that are completely unexpected based on what you'd think at first glance. From fast food to almond milk, the menu choices of some of Hollywood's stars are sure to turn a few heads. 

1. DJ Khaled

A photo posted by DJ KHALED (@djkhaled) on

DJ Khaled recently debuted his participation in a 22-day vegan challenge. When not promoting expensive champagne and vodka, Khaled is praising Silk almond milk for his morning smoothies and befriending Dr. Oz. Other celebs, including Beyoncé and Jay Z, who also swear by this #MajorKey vegan diet. If you don't already follow him, check out @djkhaled on Snapchat for some keys to a healthy lifestyle.

2. Cara Delevingne 

For one of the world's highest paid models, Cara Delevingne follows a pretty unconventional diet. With two fast food meals a week, natural metabolism boosters, and a strict workout regimen, Delevingne is a great example of someone living a balanced lifestyle. So, will a burger and a shake two times a week make me a model or...?

3. Dwayne Johnson

A photo posted by therock (@therock) on

Nicknamed "The Rock" for obvious reasons, Dwayne Johnson broadcasts his daily diet of over 5,000 calories all over social media. His love for cooking and protein combines to make his meal plan one that, along with intense weight-lifting sessions, reaps some rockin' benefits. 

4. Steve Jobs

A photo posted by I am Ted Carr (@fruitarian) on

Fruit was no doubt one of this tech genius's biggest inspirations. Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc., lived a fruitarian lifestyle. Avoiding any animal products, fruitarians (aka frugivores) follow a diet that consists of all or mainly fruit and possibly some nuts and seeds. 

5. Chrissy Teigen

If you ever need some #relationshipgoals, #bodgoals, or #foodporn be sure to check out this food loving new mommy on Instagram. Chrissy's diet ranges from gourmet cheeseburgers to homemade dutch baby pancakes, sure to make her followers drool all over their screens.

Whether you're rich and famous or a struggling college student, good eats are always the way to go. Hopefully these Hollywood (Hollyfood) stars inspire you to neglect traditional diets and to get creative with your day-to-day snacking. Vegan advocate or brunch connoisseur, everyone deserves 15 minutes of foodie fame.