Easter is not Easter without brunch, am I right? Easter brunch is the perfect time to experiment with new recipes and show that you’re learning a little more in college than just how to microwave ramen and order pizza. Take advantage of these Spoon University recipes that will give Aunt Sue’s deviled eggs a little competition and leave everyone knowing that you are a true culinary genius.

1. Bacon and Leek Quiche

Easter brunch

Photo by Veronique Huynh

Our very own Arianna Vasseghi turns up the flavor on this traditional staple. Not feeling the bacon? Quiche is super versatile and you can add or substitute any of your favorite ingredients.

2.Mason Jar Breakfast Parfait

Easter brunch

Photo by Anna Loh

Anna Loh, also from the University of Oregon, shows us how to layer yogurt, granola and fruit  into fun-sized servings. For a larger party, omit the mason jars and go for the giant bowl.

3. French Toast with a twist

Easter brunch

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

By Kassie McIntyre, the last University of Oregon spoonie on the list, gives this traditional breakfast staple a literal twist. French toast burrito, anyone?

4. Grapefruit Dutch Baby

Easter brunch

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Phoebe Melnick from Boston University mixes tart citrus with sweet, sugary, gooey goodness. Oh my.

5. Bird’s Nest

Easter brunch

Photo by Mimi Takano

And an Easter list would not be complete without candy. Mimi Takan from New York University shows us how to nest our eggs and eat them too.