Seattle’s cuisine has more to offer than just coffee and fish flying over your head; we Seattleites have a pretty mean sweet tooth and an appreciation for a Sunday brunch.

While this list doesn’t even cover a fraction of Seattle’s best, here are a few places that are worth the attention of your stomach.

Breakfast

A Half Dozen or Dozen Egg Omelet from Beth’s Cafe

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @sarah_thebella on Instagram

Featured on Man vs. Food and the Food Network’s Top 5, Beth’s omelets pack a punch. If you’re intimidated by the guaranteed food coma, the bacon waffle is just as good.

The Smokin’ Hot Bitch from Biscuit Bitch

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @danyangyo on Instagram

A bit of light swearing before 11 a.m. will make for a good day.

The Vermont from The Crumpet Shop

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

A toasted crumpet, like a fluffy pillow but with the slightest crunch as you first bite into it, topped with ricotta cheese, maple butter, and chopped walnuts.

Baked Eggs Alla Boscaiola from The Fat Hen

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @seattle_bites on Instagram

The fact that a Sunday brunch dish can be under $10 is exciting; the fact that it looks like this is a miracle.

Made-to-Order Doughnuts from Lola

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @alexiscventura on Instagram

More appropriate for a Sunday brunch, Lola has the most Instagram-worthy dishes in Seattle.

The Spanish Fly from Morsel

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

For any vegetarians, Morsel also serves The Goat: a biscuit of your choice with herbed goat cheese, roasted tomato jam, and cucumbers. The roasted tomato jam is incentive enough to try a biscuit or two.

Bananas Foster French Toast from Portage Bay Cafe

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Really anything from Portage Bay is delicious, especially their smoked salmon eggs benedict. But make sure someone at your table tries their pancakes, waffles, or french toast, just so that you have access to the toppings bar.

Lunch & Dinner

The Combo Vermicelli Bowl from Ba Bar

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @sammyiie on Instagram

If Padma Lakshmi can destroy a bowl of pho from here, then you know Ba Bar is worth a visit.

Mac & Cheese from Beecher’s Handmade Cheese

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Family members who live out of state will be asking you to stop by Beecher’s on our way to the airport or to send a pound or two of Smoked Flagship in their next package.

Yucca Fries from Bongos

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @joweency on Instagram

Get away from the city life, especially on those sunny days, and enjoy some Cuban cuisine with your feet in a sand pit. A sand pit! It might seem useless in Seattle, but during the summer months, Bongos can get pretty busy.

A Dick’s Deluxe, Fries, and Shake from Dick’s Drive-In

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @jui3ilee on Instagram

California has In-N-Out. New York has Shake Shack. Seattle has Dick’s. Some will say that Dick’s is inferior to the latter competitors, but as the party’s winding down, this place has the perfect druchies at 2am.

The Grande Wet Burrito from Gorditos Healthy Mexican Food

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @fatboyhenry on Instagram

Literally the size of a newborn baby (they’re even nicknamed “the baby burrito”), these burritos can last for three, maybe four meals and all for $9.45.

Dim Sum at Harbor City Restaurant

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @vijayk8 on Instagram

Hong Kong natives have said this place tastes like home.

The Fast Eddie from HoneyHole

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @sy.eats on Instagram

You’ll want to order a second sandwich, as you’re halfway through finishing up your first one.

Fried Chicken Wings from Hue Ky Mi Gia

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The picture speaks for itself.

A Large Pizza Pie from Italian Family Pizza

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @yftoad on Instagram

It’s the only pizza on the West coast that can compare to New York’s, all 23 inches of it.

Sushi Rolls from Japonessa

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @emilyk3 on Instagram

What sets Japonessa apart from any other sushi bar in Seattle is their Latino flair. Rolls and sashimi paired with jalapeños, mangos, and cilantro will bring your feeling of hunger to happiness.

Roasted Duck from King’s Barbeque House

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @yimingchiang on Instagram

Whether you’re up for a whole duck or maybe just half to start out, King’s Barbeque House is one of the most authentic stops in International District.

A Chirashi Bowl from Musashi’s

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The freshest sashimi in town, hands down.

Curry from Pam’s Kitchen

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @agatdu01 on Instagram

The spices and flavors in this dish will trick your mind and make you believe you’ve escaped to the Caribbean instead of the rainy streets of Seattle.

The Caribbean Roast from Paseo

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Paseo’s closed down last November and every Seattleite went into shock. But thanks to new owner Ryan Santwire, the beloved sandwich shop is here to stay.

Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl from Pike Place Chowder

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @lucy.choi on Instagram

Ivar’s is a pretty well-known spot for chowder in Seattle, but for more variety and a killer crab roll, you should definitely check out Pike Place Chowder, hidden in the depths of Post Alley.

The Short Rib Rice Bowl from Revel

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

If you’re skeptical about Asian fusion restaurants, come to Revel. Your mind will be forever changed once you try the short rib rice bowl or pork belly and kimchi pancake.

A Poke Wrap from Sam Choy’s Poke to the Max Food Truck

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Just the sheer size of this wrap, or any of their dishes really, will have you chasing down Sam Choy’s for more.

Penn Cove Clams, Pancetta Tesa, and Lemon Thyme Pizza from Serious Pie

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Some people think that pineapple on pizza is just too weird to consume, but Hawaiian pizza always appears at the party. As strange as it might sound, clams on a pizza work too.

Adobada Tacos from Tacos Chukis

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

While Tacos Chukis is tough to find just by roaming the streets of Capitol Hill, this little hole-in-the-wall has the best tacos and for a bargain price. $1.90 per taco, on a student budget? Yes, please!

The Everything from Tandoozy Food Stand

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Get a feel for Seattle’s many farmer’s markets just by following this food stand (not food truck) almost every day of the week.

Pad Thai from Thai Tom

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @adventuresofbiscuitandgravy on Instagram

Most of U District is made up of teriyaki and Thai restaurants, each one just as meh as the last. Only at Thai Tom will you find a line worth waiting in.

Pork Dumplings, Rocky IV Style from Vostok Dumpling House

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @ehhnaa_12 on Instagram

No matter what you order, make sure to add a side of Russian fries.

Chicken and Waffles from Witness

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @angel.burford on Instagram

Breakfast for dinner never looked so good.

Snacks and Drinks

Cocktails from Bathtub Gin & Co.

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @flightofthenavigator_ on Instagram

A speakeasy nestled in the basement of a Belltown apartment complex, Bathtub Gin & Co. is the perfect place to get away from Seattle’s rainy nights.

Classic Dark Cherries from Chukar Cherries

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @chukarcherries on Instagram

At first, you’ll be buying these as a gift for a friend, but suddenly you’ll find yourself eating the whole bag.

Coconut Cream Pie from Dahlia Bakery

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

If you are more daring, you can purchase an entire pie instead of these tiny bites.

An Assorted Whole Dozen from the Daily Dozen Doughnut Company

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @erin.bak3r on Instagram

Just go for the whole dozen, trust me. As you’re walking around the market, a whole dozen will be gone in five minutes flat.

Macaroons from Le Panier

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @yourstrulyciera on Instagram

Founder Thierry Mougin is a trained, French pastry chef from Normandy. You better believe this is the closest bite of France you will get in the PNW.

Green Tea Mojito from Miro Tea

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @mirotea on Instagram

Appropriate for all ages, this drink will add to the blissful feeling that comes along with summertime in Seattle.

Smoked Salmon Piroshky from Piroshky Piroshky

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @neilman_hut on Instagram

Best described as “hand-held pies,” these little tastes of Russia come with fruit, vegetable, or meat fillings, leaving everyone satisfied.

Any Ginger Beer from Rachel’s Ginger Beer

Seattle

Photo courtesy of rachelsgingerbeer.com

The strong flavor of ginger in ginger beer can be overwhelming, compared to ginger ale. But Rachel’s brings out the beauty of the ginger by pairing it with flavors such as guava or apricot and fennel.

Any Pot of Tea from Remedy Teas

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @hidayahzuhri on Instagram

Approximately 150 teas to choose from, brewed to you choice of either hot or iced and you will find yourself visiting Remedy Teas any time of the year. 

Dessert

Truffles and Hot Chocolate from Chocolati Cafe

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @ricky_raz0r on Instagram

With flavors like Turtle and Darth Vader hot chocolate, you’ll find no other way to get your chocolate fix than at this cafe. 

Marionberry Pie Yogurt from Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Not your typical Greek yogurt, like Greek Gods or Chobani, which makes it the best of the best.

Gelato from Fainting Goat

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Flavors ranging from Guinness to Sour Cherry Swirl rotate on a daily basis, so it’s recommend that you go everyday, just so you don’t miss out on all the amazing choices.

Ice Cream from Full Tilt Ice Cream

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @herromelissa on Instagram

Unique, weekly rotating flavors, including ube and lemon marshmallow will only have you crawling back for more.

An Ice Cream Sandwich from Hello Robin

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Similar to Cream in the Bay Area, Hello Robin allows you to customize your own ice cream sandwich: pick any two cookies to hold in the goodness of a Molly Moon’s ice cream scoop.

The Dark Decadence from Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @seattlefoodaholic on Instagram

One of the hottest spots for dessert in Seattle, even at 11am on a Saturday.

Ice Cream from Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream 

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Flavors like Stumptown Coffee, Scout Mint (Girl Scout Thin Mints year round!), and Rachel’s Ginger Beer sorbet (a summer flavor), made from local northwest ingredients, are the perfect pick-me-up.

A Signature Sundae from Old School Frozen Custard

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @ourborosjones on Instagram

Modeled after classic combinations like peanut butter and chocolate, or cookies and cream, these sundaes are given a little twist by using cream frozen custard instead of your usual scoop of ice cream.

Any Pietini from Pie Bar

Seattle

Photo courtesy of @drinksallaround on Instagram

Think of your Grandma’s homemade apple pie, but in the form of a drink and spiked with vodka and schnapps.

A Slice of Cake from Simply Desserts

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The treats live up to their name: simple slices of cake, all made from scratch.

A Parfait from Trove

Seattle

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The fact that you get to keep the dessert jar  should be reason enough to visit Trove. The fact that you get $1 off your dessert when you bring in the recycled jar should be reason to keep on visiting.