It’s time to thank Grandma for feeding you all those treats when she baby-sat you when you were little. Or to impress your new roommates by filling the kitchen with the smell of fresh baked goods. Or to flatter your new roommate’s grandma with dessert when she visits. Your choice.
1. Banana Snickerdoodles
Cinnamon + banana = heaven. Recipe here.
2. Pumpkin Pie With Sugar Cookie Crust
Literally screams g-ma’s house. Learn how here.
3. Maple Browned Butter Bacon Cupcakes
Hell yes. Here’s how.
4. Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paper thin and melt in your mouth? Sign me up. Learn how here.
5. Banana Cream Pie
She definitely would approve. Here’s how.
6. Three-Ingredient Pretzel Shortbread Cookies
Dayum. Recipe here.
7. Lemon Cupcakes With Blackberry Frosting
Sugar? Yes, please. Recipe here.
8. Apple Pie Parfait Cups
Grandma’s recipe with a new take. Here’s how.
9. Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Decadent AF. Learn how here.
10. Strawberry Banana Jello
Literally Grandma approved. Recipe here.
11. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Ohmagah. Recipe here.
12. Apple Pie in an Apple
Who needs crust? Recipe here.
Just like in the old country. Here’s how.
14. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
AND it’s vegan. Whoa. Learn how here.
15. Cinnamon Brown Sugar Bread Pudding
Look at that drippage. Recipe here.
16. Girl Scout Cookie Donuts
Samoas for all. More recipes here.
17. Almond Joy Scones
Grandma’s favorite candy now in scone form. Recipe here.
18. Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Creamyyyyyy. Learn how here.
19. Caramelized Nectarines With Bacon and Ice Cream
How could she NOT approve? Recipe here.
20. Chocolate Chip Caramel Peanut Butter Bars
Ooey gooey goodness. Recipe here.
21. Mini Caramel Apple Pies
S’cute. Recipe here.
22. Salted Caramel Chocolate Bread Pudding
And guess what, it’s made from leftover bread. Learn how here.
23. Brownie Parfait
Gimme. Recipe here.
24. Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark
The name just sounds like grandma’s house. Learn how here.
25. Lemon Bars
Bars of heaven. Recipe here.
26. Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies
Look at that FLUFF. Learn how here.
27. Lemon Meringue Pie
So good, it might make you cry. Recipe here.
28. White Chocolate–Dipped Molasses Cookies
Nom. Recipe here.
29. Great Grandma’s Banana Bread
30. Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
Nothin’ like homemade. Make ‘em like this.
31. Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Fancyyy. Recipe here.
32. Lemon and Fresh Cranberry Scones
Talk about gourmet. Recipe here.
33. Flourless Fudge Brownies
A la mode is the only way to do it. Make it like this.
34. Toasted Coconut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Grandmas love coconut. Recipe here.
35. Austrian Linzer Tarts
Grandmas freakin’ LOVE linzer tarts. Learn how to make ‘em here.
36. Monkey Bread
The best invention since sliced bread. Here’s how.
37. Classic Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Sometimes you just need a classic. Recipe here.