Before the pumpkin spice lattes grow legs and sprint into every coffee shop in America, raid the farmers’ market one last time to make one of these delicious summer recipes.
1. Peach Galette
That free form pie, though. Here’s how.
2. Mango Guacamole
Gimme dat guac. Here’s how.
3. Nectarine and Berry Overnight Oats
Let breakfast cook while you sleep. Here’s how.
4. Peach Popsicles
Sweeeeet. More here.
5. Chocolate-Dipped Apricots with Coconut Flakes
Get in my belly. Learn more here.
6. Mexican Mango Salad
Lunch FTW. Here’s how.
7. Peach BBQ Sauce
So southern. So good. More here.
8. Açai Bowl
Mangoes encouraged. Here’s how.
9. Peach Parfait
In case you’re trynna be healthy. Here’s how.
10. Nectarine Sangria Popsicles
Summer on a stick. Here’s how.
11. Peach and Raspberry Cobbler
You’ll lick the pan so beware. Learn how here.
12. Chocolate and Cherry Protein Shake
Post-workout snacking has never tasted better. Recipe here.
13. Peach Salsa
Sweet and spicy. More here.
14. Frozen Mango Raspberry Sipper
Spiking optional, but encouraged. Recipe here.
15. Balsamic-Marinated Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches
Hot damn. Recipe here.
16. Caramelized Nectarines with Bacon and Ice Cream
Legit foodgasm. Here’s how.
17. Peach Frozen Yogurt
Ice cream for breakfast. More here.
18. Dairy-Free Mango Smoothie
Wake up flawless. Recipe here.
19. Grilled Peaches
Let’s throw another peach on the barbie, duh. More ideas here.
20. Peaches and Cream Dairy-Free Ice Cream
Nice cream for all. Recipe here.
21. Cherry and Berry Pie
Sweet cherry pie. Here’s how.
22. Grilled Peach and Ricotta Crostini
Avocado toast was soo yesterday. Recipe here.
23. Creamy Mango Popsicles
Blend and freeze. More here.
24. Honey Mustard Salmon with Mango Salsa
Dinner is served. Recipe here.
25. Mango Ice Cream
And it only has 4 ingredients. Learn how here.
26. Classic Peach Cobbler
Because duh. More here.
Stone fruits can get you tipsy, too. Learn more here.