We all have those days when just thinking about having to wash what seems like 5 million kitchen utensils makes us want to cry. And that is where we come in. We have pulled together 23 super easy and healthy recipes that will solve all your dinner dilemmas. No-fuss recipes can be good for you and delicious. Check out these one-pot dinners.

1. Thai-Style Vegetable Curry

one-pot dinners

Photo by Rae Steinbach

This comfort food stew is full of flavor and healthy ingredients.

2. Roasted Turkey and Gravy

one-pot dinners

Photo by Helena Lin

Craving Thanksgiving in July? Check out this delicious, easy recipe. 

3. Cumin Rice and Beans

one-pot dinners

Photo by Antonia Drummond

This meal is gluten-free and pretty inexpensive to make. It’s also super easy to customize to it make your own.

4. Braised Chicken Thighs

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

A twist on the ever-popular chicken breast. Dark meat has more flavor and is more nutrient-dense than white meat. Try out this recipe.

5. Lemon Quinoa with Peas

one-pot dinners

Photo by Keida Baljon

This quinoa bowl is an fresh, easy alternative to your favorite go-to pasta dish.

6. Simple Chili

one-pot dinners

Photo by Marissa Arnett

A healthy, five ingredient chili recipe that’s really easy to make.

7. Garlic Feta Braised Chicken

one-pot dinners

Photo by Kate Mellinger

Try this inexpensive chicken recipe that is fresh and perfect for summer.

8. Shakshouka

one-pot dinners

Photo by Jeanne Kessira

Check out this Tunisian egg and vegetable stew that you are sure to love.

9. Eggplant Chickpea Stew

one-pot dinners

Photo by Amanda Shulman

With a prep time that’s less than 5 minutes, this tasty stew is perfect to throw together last minute.

10. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Oatmeal

one-pot dinners

Photo by Becky Hughes

Who doesn’t like breakfast for dinner? Get your BEC fix with this savory oatmeal recipe. Replace the bagel with some hearty oats to keep you fuller longer.

11. Brown Rice Stir-Fry

one-pot dinners

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

Filled with tofu, veggies, and whole grains, this healthy Chinese food is sure to satisfy your salty food craving.

12. Thai Basil Beef Stir Fry

one-pot dinners

Photo by Helena Lin

This stir fry is exploding with flavor. The recipe suggests serving it in lettuce wraps or with noodles – it’s so versatile.

13. Eggplant Caponata

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of spoonuniversity.com

Avocado, wine, and eggplant come together in this delicious meal. Served perfectly with crusty bread.

14. Garlic Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of diethood.com

You will you only need one pan for cooking and only one cutting board for prep. This salmon is a great easy clean-up meal.

15. Balsamic Chicken with Barley and Chard

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of dailyburn.com

This meal is under 400 calories per serving and is seriously delicious. It checks all the boxes with lean protein, dark leafy greens, and whole grains.

16. Couscous with Shrimp and Peas

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of jocooks.com

Try out this Middle Eastern dinner that is exploding with flavor. Come on, it only takes 30 minutes.

17. Spring Tuscan Quinoa Bake

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of halfbakedharvest.com

This is the ideal healthy comfort food. Inspired by Friday night pasta night, this meal is oozing with cheese and tomato sauce.

18. Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of skinnytaste.com

Use your favorite lean sausage and veggies to create this quick, yummy dinner.

19. Sweet Potato Enchiladas Skillet Casserole

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of thisgalcooks.com

Low-fat cheese, beans, and sweet potatoes make this Mexican dinner perfectly healthy and delicious.

20. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples, Sage and Root Vegetables

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of sweetpeasandsaffron.com

Instead of chicken, switch it up with this pork tenderloin recipe. Your will impress all your friends with this fancy, complicated sounding dinner. (It’s actually super easy to make.)

21. Thai Quinoa Bowl with Chicken and Spicy Peanut Sauce

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of withsaltandwit.com

The peanut sauce atop this quinoa bowl is addicting – the perfect mix of sweet, salty, and spicy.

22. Summer Vegetable Skillet Lasagna

one-pot dinners

Photo courtesy of kristineskitchenblog.com

This lasagna is loaded with fresh vegetables and yummy pasta and cheese. Check out this homemade ricotta recipe. It only takes 10 minutes to make your own fresh cheese.

23. Chili Lime Sweet Potato and Chicken Skillet

one-pot dinners

Try out this meal if you’re looking for a protein-rich dinner. This skillet has chicken and beans and a killer Southwestern flavor.