With the holidays approaching quickly, we thought we’d put together the best holiday recipes for you to make for Santa. By now, we realize that Santa has to be tired of getting nothing but cookies and milk, especially if he never liked it in the first place If you don’t want to find coal in your stockings this year and want to leave Santa something a little extra sweet, you better be on your way to make these delicious treats.

1. Cranberry, Brie, and Caramelized Onion Tartlets

Santa

Photo by Luna Zhang

Sweet and savory bites made with only seven ingredients. Plus, who said Santa didn’t like hors d’oeuvres?

2. Homemade Chocolate Fudge

Santa

Photo by Heather Feibleman

The easiest, fuss-free fudge you’ve always dreamed of. Even if Santa doesn’t like chocolate, he’ll love this treat.

3. Pesto and Cheese-Stuffed Christmas Tree Rolls

Santa

Photo by Heather Feibleman

Santa may not be able to put presents under this tree, but he can sure pull apart this cheesy goodness and indulge in it.

4. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter Waffles

Santa

Photo by Eileen Wang

Perhaps Santa’s a waffle lover after all. He was probably so busy in November that he wasn’t able to get his share of pumpkin spice.

5. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

Santa

Photo by Samantha Cheng

Who doesn’t love a little twist on the ever-popular red velvet and classic cheesecake? Santa would love the holiday touch.

6. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Kiss Thumbprint Cookies

Santa

Photo by Annie Pinto

Each cookie is cute as a button. Maybe this’ll put you on the Nice list?

7. Sea Salt Apple Cider Caramels

Santa

Photo by Holly Birchfield

We combined our favorite fall drink and candy together to make the perfect sweet and salty treat for Santa to enjoy as he continues making his rounds.

8. Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake in a Jar

Santa

Photo by Isabel Tiange Wang

Delicious and portable cheesecake — the perfect on-the-go treat for Santa.

9. Decadent Banana Cream Pie

Santa

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

This banana cream pie is indeed decadent. Even better? You can leave just a slice or two for Santa and keep the rest for yourself.

10. Magic Cake

Santa

Photo by Vi Tran

A magic cake of three layers made from just one batter? You, too, can bring a little magic into Santa’s life.

11. Chocolate Pretzel Bites

Santa

Photo by Rozina Fonyo

Need munchies for the road? We’ve got your back, Santa!

12. Blueberry and Meyer Lemon Scones

Santa

Photo by Julia Liang

Because Santa definitely won’t have time for a leisurely afternoon tea in England when he’s still got to get to Berkeley.

13. White Russian Cocktail Cake

Santa

Photo by Eileen Wang

He technically won’t be “drinking and driving” with this light and decadent Kahlua-infused cake, right? Besides, that’s what Rudolph’s for.

14. Rolo Ritz Cookie Sandwiches

Santa

Photo by Holly Birchfield

You know how you can’t just eat one Ritz cracker? Well, you also can’t just stop at one of these Rolo Ritz cookie sandwiches. Melted chocolate, gooey caramel and salty crispy crackers — even Santa will think they’re too good to pass on.

15. One-Pot Dorm Kitchen Brownies

Santa

Photo by Russell Escalada

‘Cause ain’t nobody got time to wash dishes, especially if it’s 11 pm on Christmas Eve. No more excuses, dorm dwellers. Wait, no one should be in the dorms at this time. Now you really don’t have any excuses.

16. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie

Santa

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Whether the electricity rent is too high because your heater’s running 24/7, or because you’re just too damn lazy, this no-bake peanut butter and chocolate pie is probably the best thing to “bake” for Santa.

17. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble

Santa

Photo by Alexander Ren

Why not try and give Santa a taste of fine dining? À la mode, perhaps?

18. Girl Scouts Cookie Cocktail

Santa

Photo by Laura Lim

Naughty or nice? Santa will have a hard time deciding which list to put this cocktail on.

19. Classic Cheesecake with Blueberry Compote

Santa

Photo by Kavitha George

What better than to let Santa indulge in a rich, cheesecake balanced with a blueberry reduction? Brownie points if you make the graham crust from scratch.

20. Lemon Meringue Pie

Santa

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

For a lighter, fruitier option, this will surely make Santa’s tastebuds tingle with delight. When life gives you lemon, turn them into a lemon meringue pie.

21. Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes

Santa

Photo by Roann Pao

You didn’t think we’d leave out candy canes, did you? Not when it’s for Santa.

Maybe it’s too late to be on Santa’s Nice list, but any of these treats will keep you off next year’s Naughty list. Oh — and don’t forget to leave some fresh carrots for Santa’s reindeer.

Happy holidays, everyone!