It’s a well-known and constantly proven fact that people make mistakes. But, if it makes you feel any better, even the technology that is invented for the sole purpose of fixing our mistakes can mess up.
We’ve all seen (and unfortunately experienced) our fair share of autocorrect backfiring, and since we’re obsessed with food, we’ve put together a list of the most hilariously cringe-worthy autocorrect fails having to do with food.
1. Babies would be WAY cooler if they all came with a side of chips.
Having a baby is a lot of work. You’re gonna want some snacks.
2. We’ve all been there.
Chipotle is still SO worth it though.
3. I’m just China eat some good food!
Food puns are the best puns, end of story.
4. Do you ever REALLY know what goes into a casserole?
It was supposed to be a secret ingredient for a reason.
5. Not the Cheerios!
I don’t know, apparently cereal can’t be trusted.
6. Birthday party takes on a whole new meaning.
Cake is probably just as addicting as crack, right? Especially these birthday cake truffles.
7. Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite hamburger topping?
If a traditional beef burger isn’t for you, there are plenty of other options. Please stay away from elf.
8. Breakfast of champions.
Caffeine will usually do the trick, but if cocaine is what gets you going in the morning, then you do you.
9. I personally liked Chowder of Secrets better.
Make fun of Hufflepuff all you want, but they lived down by the kitchens. Location, location, location.
10. A little privacy, please!
Hey, everybody does it.
11. Not sure if this is legal…
Sounds enticing but I think I’ll pass. Next time try this recipe.
12. I don’t think I could keep that down either.
Do grandparents come in gluten free options?
13. They’re GRRREAT!
They probably should have just taken this quiz.
14. This one’s just a hot mess.
Ducking spinach racuolu, amirite?
15. Potatoes are truly one of the most versatile foods.
Bitchgobblet, butthurt, whatever. Potatoes are still the best, and apparently a superfood. Hallelujah.
16. The word of the Lord.
You better make sure that produce is fresh. Only the best.
17. I heard in some countries, they use ALL parts of the chicken.
Apparently there’s a lot that we don’t know about Mexican food, but I was completely unaware of chicken vaginas.
18. Could cannibalism be the next diet trend? I think we’re onto something.
Yeah, Americans get a lot wrong about Chinese food. But I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to eat the people.
19. Sometimes you just have to admit defeat.
I think it’s time to turn off autocorrect.