Let’s face it: alcohol is incredible. As university students, most of our craziest stories start with a shot or five. Few other substances can take you from dancing on tables to crying in a corner to laughing your ass off all in the span of several hours. Seriously, alcohol is as close to magic as it gets, and celebrities know it too. Without further ado, here’s a list of 19 favourite celeb drinks that’s sure to get you excited for your next alcohol-infused adventure.

1. Kim Kardashian – White Russian

Celebrities

Though Kim says she’s never been much of a drinker, she does enjoy one of these every once in a while.

2. Jennifer Lawrence – Pina Colada

Celebrities

We’ve heard she also enjoys getting caught in the rain.

3. Barack Obama – Beer

Celebrities

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

If it’s not on your bucket list to share a beer with Barack Obama, you’re doing it wrong.

4. Taylor Swift – Whiskey Sour

Celebrities

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

This is a drink comprised of 1 oz of whiskey, 2 oz of sour mix, and garnished with a cherry. My personal feeling on this drink? It’s a love story baby just say yes.

5. Angelina Jolie – Tequila

Celebrities

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

It must be hard being one of the world’s most active humanitarian celebs. No wonder Angelina enjoys an occasional shot or two of tequila.

6. Madonna –  Pomegranate Martini

Celebrities

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

For someone who so consistently reinvents herself, the Queen of Pop has a rather specific drink order. The Pomegranate Martini is composed of 1.5 oz of vodka, 1 oz of pomegranate juice, 1.5 oz of blackberry puree, 1 oz of cranberry juice, and garnished with an orange.

7. Jay Z – Champagne (Armand de Brignac)

Celebrities

Photo courtesy of mashable.com

It’s no question that Jay Z has flawless taste, the man is married to Beyoncé for goodness sake. So if he says that Armand de Brignac is the best champagne out there, I am inclined to believe him.

8. J.K. Rowling – Gin and Tonic

Celebrities

Remember how I said alcohol is magic? Well, J.K. Rowling can certainly relate. Gin and tonics are the kind of drink that make you say, “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”

9. Steve Carrell – Red Wine

Celebrities

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Red wine is an excellent choice because whether you only have a glass or two, or drink the whole bottle in under an hour, it’s always a good time. As Michael Scott would say, “Like booze ever killed anybody.”

10. Oprah – Lemon Drop Martini

Celebrities

The Lemon Drop Martini is comprised of 1.5 oz of vodka, 0.5 oz of triple sec, 1 tsp of superfine sugar, and 3/4 oz lemon juice. You get a Lemon Drop Martini! You get a Lemon Drop Martini! Everyone gets a Lemon Drop Martini!

11. Scarlett Johanson – Champagne

Celebrities

Scarlett Johanson isn’t the only bombshell with a taste for champagne. Marilyn Monroe was also cited as saying she enjoyed a glass of bubbly every now and then.

12. Johnny Depp – Blueberry-Ginger Bourbon Sour

Celebrities

A complex cocktail made with Bourbon, Dormaine de Canton, sour mix, and garnished with a skewer of alternating pieces of candied ginger and blueberries. Johnny Depp has specific taste. Fun drinking game idea: Drink one of these for every Tim Burton movie that stars Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.

13. Paris Hilton – Tequila

Celebrities

Paris and Angelina might share the same drink of choice, but as far as I can tell, that’s where their similarities end. Ultimately, it just goes to show how versatile and well-loved tequila really is. Next time you’re boozing, I recommend whipping up one of these tequila-based drinks.

14. Hulk Hogan – Pina Colada

Celebrities

Oftentimes after a night out I wake up feeling as though I’ve been kicked in the throat by Hulk Hogan. So naturally, I expected his favourite drink to pack more of a punch (hah, get it). But hey, to each their own.

15. Gwen Stefani – Raspberry Lemon Sorbet

Celebrities

Considering I still catch myself singing Hollaback Girl every time I go to spell bananas, I was hoping Gwen’s favourite drink would feature the fruit a little more. I guess you can’t get everything you want in life.

16. Thad Castle – Mojito

Celebrities

Okay so maybe Thad Castle is a fictional character from the TV show Blue Mountain State, but that doesn’t make his favourite drink choice any less reputable. Mojitos are a gift to the world, and we at Spoon University appreciate them.

17. Beyoncé – Long Island Iced Tea

Celebrities

With this drink choice, it’s clear that Queen B knows how to get the party started. This notorious beverage packs a lot of booze into a single drink, but if anyone can handle it, Beyoncé can.

18. Vince Vaughn – Red Bull Vodka

Celebrities

Honestly I’ve never heard of a drink that sounds more like a recipe for disaster than this one. So, kudos to you, Vince Vaughn. I am both inspired and a little concerned.

19. Queen Elizabeth II – Gin and Dubonnet

Celebrities

Let’s end this list off on a regal note, shall we? If you wanna feel like royalty next time you booze, try the Queen of England’s favourite drink. This is composed of 1.5 oz of gin, 3/4 oz of Dubonnet Rouge, and garnished with a lemon twist. Simple and classy, a beverage fit for the Queen.