The Stag always seems like a good idea. Until you get there for meal swipe hours and have to wait in line…
1. It’s swipe hours, is the line long?
2. Of course the salad line is backed up.
3. Do I wait in line or go to Barone?
4. I’m so sick of Barone I’ll just wait in line for 20 minutes.
5. Are you in the salad line or flatbread line?
6. Salad? Awesome.
7. Only 10 more people to go *checks Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook*.
8. *Looks around, for empty table*. Great, guess I’m going back to my room.
9. They have strawberries and blueberries, this is going to be a great day!
10. Only two people to go!
11. Did I say my toppings too fast?
12. Can I have a little dressing please? *dumps half the bottle*
13. That’s good!
14. Ugh, I’m starving I can’t wait to eat.
15. Why don’t they put the forks next to the salad bar?
16. Gotta go get my drink!
17. I love that soda machine. So many choices.
18. And now it’s time to wait at checkout for another 10 minutes…