The holidays are here, meaning you’re returning home from school to relax, catch up with friends and family, and attend holiday parties.

Whether you’re celebrating with friends or avoiding small talk with your drunk uncle, you’re going to need some drinks.

holiday drinks

As long as you’re going to be drinking, you might as well get crafty with it, right? Here are 18 recipes for awesome holiday drinks that will get you through the most wonderful time of the year.

1. Egg Nog

holiday drinks

Photo by Kevin Del Orbe

This eggnog recipe only has five ingredients which you simply stir together, making it one of the easiest eggnog recipes ever.

2. Apple Cider Pear Pomegranate Sangria

holiday drinks

Photo by Rebecca Buchanan

Sangria is basically adult fruit punch making it not only fun to make, but fun to drink. Don’t forget to save the fruit at the end for an additional boozy treat.

3. The St. Nick

holiday drinks

Photo by Kevin Del Orbe

The combo of pear and cinnamon make for a unique, but delicious, holiday drink

4. Mulled Wine

holiday drinks

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Get out your favorite bagged wine and upgrade it for a warm winter treat.

5. Vegan Eggnog

holiday drinks

Photo by Kristine Mahan

The perfect recipe for everyone who still wants to enjoy eggnog without the eggs and dairy, or in case you’re freaked out by drinking raw eggs.

6. Gingersnap Cocktail

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

This recipe takes a classic holiday cookie and turns it into the perfect boozy drink with just three ingredients.

7. Spiked Hot Chocolate

holiday drinks

Photo by Charles Weatherbee

By using vanilla and coffee vodka, this recipe gives your hot chocolate a major boozy upgrade.

8. Limoncello Sparkle

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of epicurious.com

Limoncello is that yellow stuff your Italian grandparents always drank after dinner, but combining it with champagne makes it go down a little smoother.

9. Spiked Chai Tea Latte

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of mylifeasamrs.com

No one will ever know you’re really boozin’ it up with this take on a chai tea latte.

10. Spiked Apple Cider

holiday drinks

Photo by Libby Perold

Just heat it up and you’ve got a classic drink to warm you up during the holidays.

11. Mistletoe Mojito

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of eatlaughdrink.com

A holiday twist on the classic summer drink.

12. Cranberry Gin and Tonic

holiday drinks

Photo by Parker Luthman

Grab your classic gin and tonic, add some cranberry juice, and you’re ready for the holidays.

13. Irish Coffee

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of food.com

If you’ve got coffee, whipped cream, and some Baileys, you’ve got a warm drink perfect for keeping you up for the holidays.

14. Salted Caramel Apple Pie Boozy Shake

holiday drinks

Photo by Katie Zizmor

This combines a classic holiday dessert with alcohol in the form of a milkshake, so basically the best thing ever.

15. Sparkling Pumpkin Cider Beertail

holiday drinks

Photo by Naomi Rawitz

Pumpkin ale, apple cider, and cinnamon are the perfect combination of holiday flavors. Drink one and you might have trouble pronouncing its name.

16. Andes Mint Martini

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of realhousemoms.com

Chocolate. Mint. Alcohol. What more could you ask for?

17. Hot Buttered Rum

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of cookswithcocktails.com

This has butter, brown sugar, and spices mixed with rum and heated up to create the ultimate holiday drink.

18. Candy Cane Cocktail

holiday drinks

Photo courtesy of thedrinkkings.com

Your favorite holiday candy turned into a cocktail, now that’s the dream.

Cheers to the holidays, and your impending hangover.

holiday drinks