There's nothing I love more than a classic Italian night. I'm talking burrata cheese, red wine, and spaghetti and meatballs kind of night. But sometimes spaghetti can get old – that's when it's time to whip out something special. And by something special I mean another pasta dish.

Luckily, there are so many different kinds of pasta, and so many ways to make them taste amazing. And what's even better is I've compiled a list of seventeen pasta recipes that are extremely delicious and so simple to make. It may seem like a miracle, but then again, pasta is the carb from heaven.

1. Pasta Bolognese

meat, sauce, spaghetti, pasta, vegetable
Max Bartick

A pasta dish that is just as hearty and rich as it is delicious. A few veggies, some ground beef, a cup of red wine, and of course, the pasta of your choice is all that's needed to make a great dinner in no time.

2. Aglio e Olio with a Fried Egg

sauce, vegetable, spaghetti, pasta
Daniel Schuleman

You must be kidding me. Egg? On top of spaghetti? I can only dream of the #yolkporn now. Pasta for breakfast was just made acceptable, and I'm more than okay with it.

3. Pesto Pasta with Chickpeas and Tomatoes

sauce, vegetable, pesto, spaghetti, broccoli, pasta
Julia McGuire

Spicy chickpeas mixed with fresh basil and ripe tomatoes are what makes this pasta shine. The best part? It takes less than 15 minutes to put together. Quick weekday dinner in no time.

4. Veggie Pasta Primavera

tomato, spaghetti, sauce, vegetable, basil, macaroni, penne, pasta
Lily Allen

Transform frozen veggies into a satisfying and filling lunch or dinner. Not to mention it's super easy and super cheap to make. Oh, and that all the ingredients basically never go bad, so you can store them now to save for later. It's a win-win-win. 

5. Sausage & Artichoke Penne Pasta

carrot, chicken, vegetable, pasta, parsley
Emma Danbury

If you're in the mood for some serious flavor, this pasta dish is for you. The ingredients are simple but pack a punch – the sausage and artichoke turn penne into a decadent, fancy meal. And it only takes 25 minutes to make. 

6. Ravioli Omelet

spinach, pizza, tomato
Weichen Yan

Pasta for breakfast? Count me in. This omelet transforms leftover ravioli into a delicious morning staple. Honestly, this may be the best way to use any leftover pasta – just in between some eggs and veggies. 

7. Avocado Pasta

pasta, vegetable, herb
Angela Kerndl

I'm pretty much in a relationship with avocados, but I almost exclusively save them for on top of toast. But on top of pasta? Now that's a carb I can totally get behind. This pasta is creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-easy to make. Make it. 

8. Red Wine Bruschetta Pasta

cheese, vegetable, pasta
Demitria Castanon

Want to make an easy Sunday night dinner? Have some leftover red wine from the night before? Look no further – this red wine bruschetta pasta is arguably one-hundred times better than regular tomato sauce. And I'm not biased because I'm obsessed with red wine or anything.

9. Butternut Squash Pasta

pasta, sauce, cheese
Naib Mian

A dish that's both sweet and savory, satisfying your dinner and dessert cravings all in one. Also, this recipe only requires six ingredients – and you know less ingredients means less time and less hassle. 

10. Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Goat Cheese Pasta

spaghetti, pasta, sauce
Maggie Gorman

Still in desperate need of red sauce but don't feel like having tomato? This sauce uses roasted red peppers to give a new depth of smoky flavor that you can't get from classic pasta sauce. Plus, the goat cheese adds that extra tartness and creaminess that takes it up a notch. Yum.

11. Breadcrumb Crusted Pasta

meat, sauce, pasta, vegetable
Gabby Phi

This dish incorporates two of my favorite things: bread and pasta. It's carbs on top of carbs – what more could you possibly ask for? 

12. Pasta with Creamy Vegan Avocado Sauce

macaroni, vegetable, basil, sauce, pasta, spaghetti
Mulin Xiong

Two words you rarely see together: creamy & vegan. But this recipe just turned an avocado into an amazing, dairy-free, creamy sauce that tastes unbelievable on top of your favorite pasta. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself.

13. Broccoli Parmesan Pasta 

cheese, sauce, broccoli, macaroni, pasta
Katherine Baker

Broccoli and parmesan cheese are a match made in heaven, and it's only better than the two are intertwined with pasta. Plus, broccoli's green, so it's healthy, right?

14. Pasta with Spicy Lemon Seafood Sauce

basil, tomato, vegetable, spaghetti, pasta, sauce
Shalayne Pulia

A pasta dish that's both citrus-y and tart from lemon juice and spicy from crushed red pepper flakes. Adding in some frozen seafood mix (or just shrimp) elevates it from a side-dish to a hearty meal. 

#SpoonTip: You can nix the seafood for a spicy lemony red sauce.

15. Homemade Pumpkin Ravioli in Brown Butter Sauce

cheese, dairy product, seafood, parsley, vegetable, meat, fish
Becca Miller

Want to really be adventurous? Try making your own pasta with two ingredients – eggs and flour – and filling it with a creamy pumpkin purée. You'll impress anyone with your amazing culinary skills, plus the nuttiness from the brown butter sauce will make you melt. Tastes way better than a PSL, I'll tell you that.

16. Rotini with Goat Cheese, Kale, and Chicken Sausage

chard, kale, pasta, spinach
Elizabeth Tadie

An easy weekday-night dinner that combines all the main food groups: carbs, dairy, vegetables, and protein. It's the complete dinner, and tastes delicious to boot.

17. Chocolate Linguine

pepper, sweet, cream, vegetable
Benjamin Martin

I'm ending this list on a sweet note: chocolate pasta. Topped with chocolate sauce, strawberries, walnuts, and whipped cream. It's such a great dessert, you could probably skip dinner altogether. 

So...spaghetti with red sauce who? These seventeen pasta recipes are sure to turn a meal or snack into something far beyond ordinary. Can you try all of them?