Spring semester: warm weather, farmer’s markets, picnicking on the front lawn, and finals. With summer approaching, second semester can be an emotional time of the year for everyone. But not to worry, everyone’s in the same boat with the many stages of Spring Fever, and Arrested Development totally understands where you’re coming from.
1. You cannot believe that summer is almost here
Honestly, where did the year even go? Was it not just Christmas?
2. But first, you have to get through finals
We know finals happen every semester, but each time they seem to appear out of nowhere.
3. It doesn’t seem too bad yet because you still have a few weeks
Spring is the time to enjoy the weather and take a moment to just relax, perhaps with a refreshing drink.
4. It’s a good time to go explore the area around campus
It’s prime time to finally go to that little café with the outdoor seating and free Wi-Fi, or explore the different parks around campus.
5. But you realize finals are almost here and you should probably start studying
Leaving things to the last minute? Yeah, procrastination is an art.
6. So you lock yourself in the library, buckle down and try to concentrate
Don’t you feel like you just get uglier the minute you walk into the library? Fluorescent light is so unforgiving. Brighten things up with this guide to summer produce.
7. While it seems everyone else is having fun outside, enjoying the nice weather
You can hear the darty in the distance, but know staying focused now will be worth it later.
8. All that fluorescent library lighting is making you act a little insane
9. Suddenly you realize you only have a week with your favorite people
If only you could take all your friends back home for the summer, especially those that live across the country (or across the world).
10. If you’re a freshman, you can’t believe a year is already over, but you’re excited to come back for another year full of new experiences
Being a naive freshman is fun, but sophomore year will be even better.
11. If you’re a sophomore, you know that junior year will be filled with lots of 21st birthdays (and maybe job-searching)
All you need to do is figure out how to balance work and play. Easy right? But first, here are 21 things you need to know before turning 21.
12. If you’re a junior, you’re going through a slight life crisis because you only have one year left
Can senior year really be around the corner?
13. If you’re a senior, you’re experiencing too many emotions because you’re about to enter ADULTHOOD
Here I come real world.
#SpoonTip: Hopefully you’ve learned how to cook all of these things before you graduate.
14. All in all, you know the summer is going to be an amazing time, especially since you finally landed that dream internship
Finally, all that hard work has paid off!
15. … Or that minimum wage job that will do
Cash is cash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Time to learn how to go shopping on a budget.
16. If you’re going on vacation, you can’t wait to get a tan and finally relax on the beach
17. Soon enough, school will start again and you’ll be reunited with the greatest people in the best place
Reunited and it feels so goooooood.