For those of you who haven’t watched Worst Cooks in America before, you need to get on that. It totally makes you feel better about your cooking skills. Bobby Flay and Anne Burrell host this reality show and try to teach terrible cooks how to make food. I cringe and laugh and it makes me feel like my amateur grilled cheese is amazing. Not to mention that the super ridiculous moments featured are literally the most hilarious things since sliced bread.

1. When Urkel lost it

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

Jaleel accidentally added whole spice to his stir-fry and literally freaked out in the celebrity edition. He came a long way, though, with the help of Rachel Ray.

2. When Anne told us how it is

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

Anne has been totally outrageous every single season, so why would this even surprise us? She wonders why half of the boys are scared of her, but you go girl.

3.When Ellen didn’t know what oil was

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

Does Ellen not know what oil is, or is she just trying to moisturize? Moments like this happen pretty much every episode so don’t feel bad, chica.

4. When JWoww called something else obnoxious

GIF courtesy of theodysseyonline.com

Pretty funny how one of The Jersey Shore stars said that prepping food was obnoxious. Jenni has totally grown up and learned how to cook a little better, but she definitely hasn’t earned the right to call anything else out yet.

5. When Chris got a little too frisky

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

We all know there can be some sexual tension between the contestants and sometimes even the chefs, but when Anne blindfolded Chris for a taste test, he took it a little too far for comfort.

6. When the contestants are given any freedom

Photo courtesy of adamriff.com

Yep, a Teddy Bear Meatloaf, and I promise you it probably tastes as bad as it looks. This creation is definitely one of the worst creations from Worst Cooks.

7. When Rachel had a dance party

GIF courtesy of omnifeed.com

Rachel Ray showed us her playful side by busting a move, but it came off is crazy, not cute.

8. Rachel Ray in general

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

She really likes to dance and have fun, but she’s a little too into it. That’s pretty hard to say considering how insane all the contestants and Anne are – Rachel Ray definitely takes the cake.

9. When Carla confessed her love for Bobby

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Carla really only came on the show to meet Bobby Flay, and when she was put on his team, she was ecstatic. Definitely one of my favorite competitors; she made it way farther than anyone thought she would.

10. When Donna went cookoo with her glasses

GIF courtesy of note.taable.com

Donna was struggling to look at the board so she put on two pairs of glasses. I don’t really think that’s how glasses work but do you, booboo. Maybe she should’ve just gotten a better prescription, though.

11. Whenever the contestants drink

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Jenni isn’t the only one who loves to drink. Pretty much every other episode someone needs to drink some of the wine to get through the rest of the challenge. Find out what kind of wine you are with this super fun quiz.

12. When Nick made a weird face

GIF courtesy of freshpickeddeals.com

I think making that face is supposed to make the meat taste better. That’s got to be it. Nick Slater is really cute, but he needed to learn how to cook to be an eligible hottie.

13. When Anne asked Kendra a personal question

GIF courtesy of howdoits.blogspot.com

Anne doesn’t really care anymore; she says and does whatever she wants. Anne literally asked Kendra if she had crabs, and we really don’t know how to interpret this one.

14. When Anne just doesn’t care, ever

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Still not sure if she does this on purpose or not. Guess we’ll have to watch the next season to find out. You can learn these six meatball recipes that even Anne would approve of.

15. When Kendra just didn’t know

GIF courtesy of www.yahoo.com

For those of you who don’t remember, this was the episode when Kendra admitted to not knowing what Tilapia was and also made grilled cheese with a blender. You heard me. Maybe she should ask Spoon how to make the ultimate grilled cheese.

16. When Donna did it again

GIF courtesy of blog.foodnetwork.com

I honestly don’t even know what this one was about, but I’m just going to leave this here for you all to reflect on.

If you ever feel bad about your cooking, just remember that your loved ones never nominated you to go on this show. So, kick back with a bottle of wine and watch the hilarity of terrible cooks. Definitely don’t try this stuff at home.