College is practically synonymous with potlucks and pitch-ins. Eventually, you reach a point during the school year when, oops, you’ve spent the last of your cash and can’t go out to eat for a while. The simple answer to your dilemma is usually a pitch-in with friends, i.e. the perfect way to mooch off them without looking bad.

At least, it seems simple until you remember that not everyone eats meat. For those of you looking to share a tasty vegan meal with your meat-loving friends, I’ve rounded up Spoon University’s best recipes for you.

1. Almond Pecan Brownies

vegan

Photo by Emily Stamp

Next to burgers and pizza, the most beloved food by college students worldwide is chocolate. Okay, I may have just made that up, but there’s really no way your friends could not love these brownies.

2. Carrot Cake Waffles

vegan

Photo by Kristine Mahan

Cake for breakfast? I’m in.

3. Chocolate Biscoff Crunch Ice Cream Cake

vegan

Photo by Shivangi Surana

Can you tell desserts are a safe bet for pitch-ins? I mean, c’mon, Biscoff and ice cream? No one can say no to that.

4. Deconstructed Vegan Sushi Bowl

vegan

Photo by Katherine Baker

This recipe is a win-win for everyone because it looks super fancy without you having to actually hand-roll sushi.

5. Vegan Chocolate Pudding

vegan

Photo by Katherine Baker

Comfort food at its finest, folks. Whip up a batch of this and you’ll be the favorite friend of the year.

6. French Onion Dip

vegan

Photo by Andrea Leelike

Fancy recipes are great for making a statement, but we all know college kids sometimes just want potato chips and a cold beer at the end of the day.

7. Maple Glazed Stuffed Squash

vegan

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Simple, hearty, and oh-so-tasty. This is the perfect no-fuss recipe for your favorite no-fuss friend.

8. Crepes with “Chocolate” Spread

vegan

Photo by Shannon Peters

Crepes are perfect for any meal of the day. Breakfast? Definitely. Snack-time? You got it. Evening dessert? You’ll look fancy AF.

9. Apple Pie Oatmeal

vegan

Photo by Letty DiLeo

Start the day on the right foot with a deceivingly healthy bowl of oatmeal.

10. Sweet Potato, Kale, and Chickpea Bowl

vegan

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Arguably the easiest recipe on this list, you can make these bowls for your roommates in under 30 minutes. Less time spent cooking means more time spent with your BFFs.

11. Guilt-Free Sweet Potato Brownies

vegan

Photo by Lilly Lou

Because you can never make too many vegan desserts.

12. 3-Ingredient Vegan Pizza Crust 

vegan

Photo by Alexandra Kapello

Pizza party with friends? Always a good idea.

13. Vegan Sandwiches for Lunch

vegan

Photo by Rachel Piorko

Nothing says “I love you” quite like a massive sandwich (or two), amirite?.

14. Vegan Carrot Soup

vegan

Photo by Viola Spahiu

Super healthy soup means you and the roomies will have that much more room for dessert later, #score.

15. Sweet Potato Mac ‘n Cheese

vegan

Photo by Natalie Beam

C’mon, you knew I’d have to take this full circle. Mac and cheese is a childhood classic, which will make it that much easier to reminisce on the awesome years you and your friends have shared together.